Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
186
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
945

Drabble #13 - Love knows no age

Summary:

Gil stood before the mirror, frowning. And not for the first time he wondered what his lover saw in him.

Work Text:

Drabble 13 - Love knows no age
by Beverly


Gil stood before the mirror, frowning. And not for the first time he wondered what his lover saw in him. His face was wrinkled from age, his hair was heavily interlaced with grey, turning white and his body was...well rounded to put it mildly. And Nick? He was everthing Gil was not. Well, not anymore.

A loud laughter coming from his lover made him turn around. He gazed at Nick who was standing beside him, his face close to the mirror, watching intently his beautiful dark hair. „What are you laughing at, Nicky?"

Nick smiled at him and motioned him to come closer. Curious now, Gil stepped up to him. Nick bowed his head a bit and pointed to one special section.

„You see that?" he asked, still with a big grin on his face. Gil tried his best but all he saw were the silken strands of his lover's hair, so he shrugged helplessly.

Nick came closer, embraced him lovingly and gave him a tender kiss. „I just discovered my first grey hair. See? I'm getting old."


end