Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-02-28
Words:
3,977
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
27
Hits:
4,394

Pot

Summary:

Alan saunters down to meet a girlfriend but finds a young man who is about to smoke a joint ...

What unfolds then is actually the effect of the grass

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Lana Eros, author of erotic fiction on “The Practice” and “Boston Legal” (both hetero and slash), based in Europe. Speak "Erosh" (Hungarian pronunciation) and make up your anagrammatic mind.

Chapter Text

He sauntered down to the storage, not to look for a file really but just to hang out there or maybe see who else might be hanging out there; often it was Sally, and as he happened to be intimate with her he considered to let something hang out for her so they could hang out together.

 

A stench familiar from many years past greeted him before he would even come around the corner. Unmistakeably pot. And there he spotted this young paralegal in his neat black suit crouching in a file closet greedily sucking on a joint. When he was already standing a few feet away from him, leaning a shoulder against the closet, his hands in his pockets, the young man finally noticed his presence, shrieked with a jerk of his whole body and stared at him with huge brown eyes like a shy deer that had been startled in the forest. He looked into Alan’ relaxed, smiling face and tried to stutter, “Oh, I did not hear you coming, Will you …” He was aware that he talked to a major celebrity of the office, a man with quite a reputation, and quite some personality, for that matter. “Report you? No, I never denounce evil doers, I defend them.” When his first shock had faded he felt the strong effect of the drug take over again and he looked at Alan with his mouth gaping open, missing to laugh politely about his joke. So Alan went on, “Oh, I have not consumed this weed for so many years that I forgot its power to reduce a person’s intellectual capacity to the level of a vegetable. You know what, Jeremy, was that your name?” Jeremy looked up at him and nodded, “I tell you what, just let me draw on your joint once or twice and we can both communicate on the same level.” Alan was quite aware of this move being not completely necessary to sooth the young man’s fears. But his curiosity had been stirred, not by the drug he stopped smoking decades ago, not appreciating its dulling effect and its tendency to cause hunger attacks when he still tried to stay slender, but by something undefined that lingered in the air.