Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
692
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,489

And you wondered why Scarlett slapped him

Summary:

Just my take on what may have been behind Scarlett slapping Jack as he and Will entered Tortuga

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

And You Wondered Why Scarlett Slapped Him

He sat on the side of the bed his mind inexplicably unable to concentrate on an activity he usually more than enjoyed engaging in. He couldn't even come up with a clear reason as to what was troubling him so. His reverie was interrupted by the voice of the woman lying behind him, "Comin back fer another Jack? Ye paid fer the whole night and it's not been but an hour or two. Sides, not meanin to disparage your reputation or nothin, but that last bit wasn't hardly worth a pence. Not meaning to insult your skills or such but you didn't do either one of us any favors that time. I'm just used to better out o you."

"Sorry Scarlet, you're right, I guess I haven't done much to keep me reputation up," and looking down at his lap continued, "Or anything else for that matter." Jack answered the woman with a slight wave of his hand and an unreadable smile on his face.

She raised up then and rubbing against the bare skin of his back, and letting her hands wander sensually across his shoulders, down his chest, and towards said lap whispered in his ear, "Never been a time your dear Scarlet hasn't been able to take yer mind off yer problems and direct them to other things." She said as she nibbled on his ear and began her ministrations with her hand.

Jack tried to rid his mind of everything else and concentrate on the feeling of her coaxing nibbles, kisses, and her hand. He was starting to feel a little more like engaging in the activity the woman next to him had her mind set on, and taking this as a good sign he moved back on the bed, propping himself against the headboard, and allowed her to continue.

A few minutes later he rolled her to her back and began his own ministrations to her. Her moans of passion increased his own, and caused him to blindly fall towards the culmination of the act they were engaged in.

She began calling his name out as she neared her fulfillment, and he returned the favor, "Scarlett....Oh Scarlet....." and with his head thrown back, a look of pure ecstasy spread across his face, his breath coming out in ragged gasps, he slammed into her and held there as he exploded inside her shouting, " Oh my god, Giselle!"

"Now where did that come from?" he wondered to himself, a puzzled look spreading across his face. In the next instant his thoughts were rudely interrupted by the resounding slap Scarlett had, with a force that would be envied by any deck hand he had ever met, placed not so lovingly across his face, in fact with such force it snapped his head around almost resulting in a bad case of whiplash.

She scrambled out of bed and stood there glaring at him. "Get yer effects and get out!"

"But luv, you just told me I was paid up till mornin. Surely a little slip of the tongue doesn't deserve such treatment. You can't deny I did perform up to certain preconceived notions and standards and pleasings of a certain person who is now standing there in a very threatening and I must add not a very ladylike posture if you get my meaning."

"Out!" she screamed and seeing she was looking for something to throw, Jack grabbed his effects and exited the room rather hastily, not stopping to don said effects until he was well out of the reach of anything the afore mentioned woman might happen upon to do him bodily harm.

"Bugger!" he said to himself. Then looked around, smiled and gave a little flouncy wave to the few patrons of the tavern who had been standing in the hall and witnessed his hurried and very undignified exit and were now staring at him said, "She evidently wasn't expecting anything so magnificent and fierce, and huge-ish......." And with a wink sashayed off down the hall towards the bar pulling on his clothes as he went.

The end

Reviews are appreciated

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author orpsgod.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.