Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of The Truth Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
472
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,702

Hormones

Summary:

Pairing: Cupid/Strife
Part 5 of the Truth Series
Feedback: Sure, Please?
Summary: A pregnant Strife is upset.
Archive: Sure just let me know where.
Disclaimer: As always I own nothing.

Work Text:



Hormones
by Caliadragon



Strife burst into tears and flashed from the throne room.

Ares stared in shock. "CUPID!" He bellowed.

Cupid flashed into the room. "What's up Pop?"

"Strife! He's crying, go make him stop."

Cupid's eyes flashed. "What did you do?" He snarled.

Ares glared at him. "I told him I was cutting back his duties until after the baby was born. I will not allow him to tire himself out flashing all over the country side." Ares snapped. "My nephew and my grandchild
are to important to risk in the mortal realm."

Cupid grinned at him.

Ares glare became more heated. "Why are you still here? Strife needs you!" Ares formed a fire ball and Cupid quickly flashed away.

Ares dissolved the fire ball and sat back. With a sigh he flashed himself away to go annoy his daughter for awhile.

*

Cupid flashed into their bedroom and found Strife laying on his side crying. He hurried over to his husband and pulled him into his arms. "Strife honey, Dad said you were upset."

Strife nodded. "Did he tell ya what he said?"

"Yes."

"Wasn't it tha sweetest thing ya ever heard?" Strife clung to Cupid sobbing.

Cupid blinked.

"Shit Cupie, What's wrong with me? I ain't never been tha mushy tipe."

Cupid grinned and choked back his laughter. Strife was the mushy type, he just didn't like to admit it. Nor did he like to remember that he was at one time destined for the House of Love. Before he had been killed by Calisto he had been the God of Mischief and Divorce. It was only because his mother and Ares were War gods that he was allowed to remain in the house. After his death he came back as the God of Mischief and Vengeance. Divorce was given to one of Cupid's newest sisters.

Cupid rocked Strife gently. "I think it's the hormones honey." He finally answered.

Strife sighed. He was only four months along. So far his pregnancy had had unexpected results. He and Cupid had bonded tighter and he had caused an orgy by accident. He had been on earth and thinking about Cupid while playing havoc on a dinner party.

Thankfully it hadn't caused that much damage. He was suppose to make two warlords realize that they could be allies no matter what. Instead he turned them into lovers. Ares had been shocked and amused by what had happened. But Strife had been tired for days afterward. That had been what prompted Ares to limit his work.

Strife sighed and thought his face clean. No more tear tracks. He pressed tighter against Cupid. His body began to tighten with arousal. He whimpered with need.

In alarm Cupid raised his chin. "Strife what is it?"

Strife giggled wickedly. "Hormones!"


END

Series this work belongs to: