Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Story 3 of the Forever Series. 0/19
    Fandom: Stargate SG-1
    Website: Alpha Gate, Area 52, Makebelieve and TheBoy.
    Feedback: Onlist or to
    Rating: NC-17 (for m/m relationship)
    Pairing: Jack/Daniel
    Category: Slash. Established Relationship
    Future Story, Angst. Drama. Friendship. Humor.
    Date: May 2002
    Status: Finished!
    Series: The Forever Series Story # 3
    Season/Spoilers: Season 5. Politics, Thor's Hammer, Between Two Fires, Ascension, Meridian, Revelations,
    Archive: Alpha Gate. Area 52. TheBoy. Anyone else please ask.
    Synopsis: This is a Meridian Fix story, third in a series. Jack and Daniel belong together...just ask them.
    Notes: May everyone find a love like this one. This is dedicated to my friends Celtic Angel and Devra who put up with me throughout this long madness. To Quercus who inspired me to write it, and, as always my thanks to Biblio, PhoenixE and Xochi for giving me a safe place to play in the Nile where Jack and Daniel can be together forever ...
    And a meridian is an imaginary line some fool drew on a stupid map so I don't want nuthin to do with it!
    WARNING: This is a MERIDIAN AND BEYOND MERIDIAN FIXED STORY. Reference to Character death that has already occurred in Meridian. Language.
    Violence. Intense situations. While I did not consider it as I wrote it, there is some non- consensual abuse outlined. It's not bad, IMHO, however it is there. So when you reach the announcement From the Historical Romance, DESERT STARS by Jonathan O'Neill. Please be aware of some possible non-consent squicks in the future. I'm pretty squicky myself in some things so I don't want to surprise or hurt anyone with this part of the story.
    Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/ Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, Gekko Productions and I suppose the Sci-Fi Channel. I do not own the characters and indeed am only playing with them for a little while.
    Jack and Daniel belong to each other. I am not making any money from this and have none so there's very little point in suing me. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended. The story is for entertainment purposes only. At least I hope it's entertaining. The original characters, situations and story are mine.
    Please check with me first if you want to archive or link to this story.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    80,374
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,129