Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
578
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
26
Hits:
1,677

Help

Summary:

Here are two snippets on the fix. Starsky's and then Hutch's POV

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Help

I hear male voices surrounding me, filling my mind, threatening to swallow me in a mist of fear. The words are lost, but the hideous laughter sends chills through my aching body. The lulling rhythm of the moving car comes to a stop.

All of a sudden things become crystal clear. Although I want to die of humiliation I need to escape now while I still have the chance.

Working on pure adrenaline and hope, I straighten my leg out and connect with what I pray is the face of my tormenter, as I hear the sickening thud of flesh on my shoe. Then I desperately fumble for the handle.  After what seems an age I finally win my freedom and fall out the stopped car, then I run. The whole world suddenly slowed down to almost a crawl as I made my way to the other side of the street.

Lying on the dirty floor of an alley trying to crawl further away from my enemies I feel the dreaded cramps attack my empty stomach again and I hear myself cry out in pain as I violently vomit all over myself.

A hand touches me and I moan trying to squirm away as the hand makes my skin crawl.

I hear a voice I don’t recognise. It’s not Starsky I want Starsky not this stranger touching me, Starsky will know what to do, he can help me. The hand leaves me and the elastic band wrapped round my chest eases slightly so I can breathe.  Another cramp hits me and I feel my bladder empty in my already soiled pants.

I feel so ashamed and disgusted with myself I want a fix to make it go away to help me through this cramp that keeps taking over my body that doesn’t even feel mine anymore. The flies hovering over my head are a reminder that I have shit and pissed myself and smell foul. 

A second voice joins the first this one I recognise straight away as Starsky. He sounds worried. After Starsky tells the other voice to keep quiet Starsky manhandles me into the Torino. Starsky will help me I can rest now he will get me my help.      

 


Beyond the Call
As I run into the alley I notice the flies hang over the fallen body as if on a rotten corpse . But this was no corpse, it was my partner and best friend who was still very much alive. The stench that meets my nostrils when I near Hutch makes my stomach churn and I silently heave and fight down the vile tasting phlegm that threatens to fill my throat as I run to his side.  
Falling to my knees I cradle his dirty head in my hands, as I chant “I got’a I got’a its okay Hutch.” all he does is moan and slip his arms around my waist holding on like a desperate man, and maybe he is.
Soon as he settles I lift him off the filthy floor and my eyes are drawn to the wet mess where he had been. I know he has pissed himself and as he buries his head in my neck and whimpers, my heart breaks as I know he is aware of what’s happening.
I coo in his ear to calm him as I manage to get his limp uncooperative body towards the . Together again we head towards the Pits and an uncertain future.

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Davids Kaz.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.