Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate SG1
    Rating: NC 17 cause it's slash but only 2 jalapenos
    Pairing: Jack/Daniel
    Category: Sequel to my Meridian Fixit Forever Is Not Long Enough For Our Love. so I guess it‘s an AU but it should be real and theirs should be the AU. Romance. Established Relationship.
    Date: June 20, 2002
    Status: finished
    Series: Forever Love
    Season/Spoilers: Six I guess. Meridian
    Archive: Alpha Gate. Area 52. TheBoy, WWOMB
    Synopsis: What happens at the cabin after Daniel returns and why he did.
    Notes: Thanks to CelticAngel for the beta read.
    WARNING: Slash. M/M relationship. Death of Minor Character discussed. Alternate Universe.
    Disclaimer: I don't own ‘em. Showtime/ Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions do. I seem to take better care of them. Don't sue me. I'm poor. The Song "FOREVER MAY NOT BE LONG ENOUGH FOR MY LOVE is the love theme from ‘The Mummy Returns' By LIVE and can be found on the DVD of the Movie Starring Brendon Fraiser. It's a wonderful Music Video and a Great song that didn't get near enough play time and I don't own it either. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended. The story is for entertainment purposes only. At least I hope it's entertaining. The original characters, situations and story are mine. Please check with me first if you want to archive or link to this story.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,524
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,039