Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate SG-1
    Rating: NC-17 (for m/m relationship)
    Pairing: Jack and Daniel.
    Category: Slash. Angst. Drama. Friendship. Humor. Hurt/Comfort.
    First Time.
    Date: May 2002
    Status: Complete
    Series: The Forever Series
    Season/Spoilers: Season 5. Ascension, Meridian, Revelations.
    Archive: Alpha Gate. Area 52. TheBoy. WWOMB. Anyone else please ask.
    Synopsis: This is a Meridian Fix It story. Jack and Daniel belong together...just ask them.
    Notes: May everyone find a love like this one. This is dedicated to my friend Quercus. And a meridian is just an imaginary line some fool drew on a globe so I don't hold to it.
    Warnings: Reference to Character death that has already occurred in Meridian. Language. Intense situations. Suicide Ideology. But don't worry, it all turns out well in the end.
    Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/ Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I do not own the characters and indeed am only playing with them for a little while. Jack and Daniel belong to each other. I am not making any money from this and I'm still paying for everything I own so there's very little point in suing me. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended. The story is for entertainment purposes only. At least I hope it's entertaining. The original characters, situations and story are mine. Please check with me first if you want to archive or link to this story.
    Inspired by this song FOREVER MAY NOT BE LONG ENOUGH FOR MY LOVE. By LIVE. It is the love theme from the Brendon Fraiser Movie, the Mummy Ruturns.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,722
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,126