Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: xxxx...all the way...way,, maybe not..but its probly not for the kiddies
    SPOILERS: it wont spoil anything.
    SUMMARY: who knows...it has just about everyone id care to see in one room...and its silly...maybe even a bit stupid.
    DISCLAIMER: Owned by Joss, WB, Mutant Enemy, blah blah...wouldn't it be cool if i had made them..woo hoo.would i be rich now???and 'd Make them show that Damm episode...both of them.
    DISTRIBUTION: ??really? id be happy if someone read this one on the list...send where ever ya like..this is the onLy plaCe i have it...wow..I could make my own web page..the mind boggles...
    DEDICATION: this one was sent to buffonian, but i got too impatient to wait for word...*wiggle wiggle*
    FEEDBACK:oh please oh please oh please....hehe...LttlDremr@aol.com..just in case you didn't catch it..hehe..
    NOTE FROM AUTHOR: its silly...its fun...its dumb....its...well you decide.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,759
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    1,042