Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
256
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,149

The Misty Eyed Disease

Summary:

Most of the crew were misty eyed.

Notes:

I don’t own any of the characters that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

The Misty Eyed Disease

by mbozzo

The U.S.S. Enterprise was flying though space. James T. Kirk was on duty as its Captain. Mister Spock was in the science section. He was checking his findings. It doesn't make any sense to him. Most of the crew were misty eyed. Doctor McCoy has checked them out. They were fine, except for their eyes. What puzzled Spock about this mystery, was that all the crew people who were effected happen to be human.

Doctor McCoy was working on the treatment for the misty eyes. It wasn't a mudane disease. If he didn't know better, he could say that the effected crew are becoming ghostly. He didn't like it. It was close to Halloween on Earth. He looked at the treatment for the disease. He remembered how other Starfleet doctors were able to cure their fellow Starfleet officers from many alien diseases.. Doctor McCoy hoped that he will be as lucky in finding a cure as well.

Kirk walked into sickbay. He wasn't feeling so good. Doctor McCoy smiled when he saw him. Kirk was getting misty eyes, like the rest of his human crew. Now, he can see if his antidote will work. He pressed the antidote into Kirk's right arm. Then, his eyes began to clear up. The cobweb in his mind has vanished as well. The antidote has worked, so Doctor McCoy made some more antidote, and used it on the effected crew people, to cure them of this new disease.

The end, for now.