Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
919

The Tease

Summary:

Angus teases Rohan

Work Text:

Title: The Tease
Author: scalin55
Fandom: Mystic Knights of Tir na nog
Pairing: Angus/Rohan
Rating: FRC
Disclaimer: Saban owns Mystic Knights, not I.
Summary: Angus teases Rohan.
Warnings: Slash - meaning m/m relationship implied.
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes

 

 

The Tease
****************
by- scalin55

 

"I want you."

Angus looks up from his stew into Rohan's lust-filled eyes and smiles. "Oh you do, do you?"

"Aye. More than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

"More than Deirdre?"

"Much more."

"I find that hard to believe. You've wanted her since we were kids."

"I only thought I did because I thought I was supposed to."

"And I thought I was the one who usually didn't make sense."

"Please, Angus, I need you."

"I thought you said you wanted me?"

"Stop teasing. They are the same thing and you know it."

"Not so. Want is something you would like to have, where as need is something you can't live without."

"Then it is both. I would like to be with you and I don't know if I could live without you."

"You've done well so far."

"Have I? I haven't really been without you since I see you everyday and we live and sleep in the same hut."

"Does that mean you want me to leave so you can see if you can live without me or not?"

"No! I've only just discovered how much you mean to me. I don't want you to go; I want you to stay with me."

"Well then, I will. I'm so glad we could sort that all out. Though it was a waste of breath to just go around in a circle and come to the same point we were before the whole conversation started."

"By Daghda, Angus! Must you tease me so! You know what I mean."

"Do I? And what would that be?"

"I want to...sleep with you."

"You do. Each and every night."

"In the same bed."

"Wouldn't that get a little cramped? And whose bed would we both sleep in, yours or mine? And I would have to be on the outside of the bed since I don't like to be boxed in.."

"Arrggh!" Rohan, out of frustration, kisses Angus on the lips. They kiss for awhile then slowly draw apart.

"You know, you could have saved us all that trouble if you had just done that in the first place."

Rohan, in a better mood, playfully smacks Angus, who laughs and pulls Rohan closer for another kiss.

 

THE END