Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,280

Old Friends

Summary:

Max runs into an old friend at Crash.

Spoilers: For S7 Buffy and S2 Dark Angel

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or Dark Angel. They belong to Joss Whedon and James Cameron. I'm just borrowing them.

Max walked up to the bar to get another pitcher of beer. She didn't notice the blonde sitting next to her at first. She turned. "Spike?" She asked.

Spike turned his head. "Hey Max." Spike said.

"Spike what are you doing here?" Max asked.

"Oh just passing through." Spike answered. "What about you? Staying out of trouble I hope?" Spike teased.

"Ha ha very funny." Max replied.

"Seriously what's new with you? It's been awhile." Spike said.

"Yeah it has." Max said. "Well last time I was at, well you know, they thought it would be funny to inject me with a virus so now every time I touch Logan it might kill him. Oh and I have a new bad guy in my life. Likes to talk too." Max said, rolling her eyes at the last statement.

"That virus thing sucks." Spike said.

"Yeah I know but we're dealing." Max said. "So what's new with you lately?" Max asked.

"Oh got myself a soul." Spike said.

"You! The big bad Spike with a soul! I never would have thought I'd see that happen." Max said, shocked.

Spike shrugged. "Yeah well the things we do for love, right?"

"So how is Buffy anyway?" Max asked.

"About as good as she can be given the circumstances." Spike said.

"Yeah I heard about that." Max said sadly. Max had taken Buffy's death rather hard and since hearing of her recent resurrection she'd been meaning to go visit. Max caught Alec approaching the bar out of the corner of her eye. "Well I better go. Say hi to Buffy for me." Max said.

"I will." Spike said watching her go back to her group of friends.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.