Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Tales Of The Town Of Wells Hollow
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,281

The Halloween Fright

Summary:

While Casper was getting used to his new host body, the Ghostly Trio plan to have fun at the Wellmen family’s Halloween party.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

The Halloween Fright by mbozzo.

It was Halloween night. The blonde haired female, Julie was walking toward the Harvey house. She was invited to come to the Halloween party at their house by Aldrey Harvey. She was dressed as a witch, which is ironic. Her mother, Wendy was a witch, even if many people in Wells Hollow, Maine, didn't know it. She walked into the Harvey house. She saw many of her fellow students at the party. She saw Professor Harvey among the party guests. She walked to him.

"I'm glad that your daughter invited me. Where is she?" started Julie.

"She's coming down, right now," answered Professor Harvey. Then, she saw Aldrey come down on the stair in her princess costume. Does she know the effect on the boys that she have? She felt a stirring inside her body. It was Casper, who was inside her body. She let Casper to go inside her body. Then, she sensed Pearl nearby. She may be invisible, to not scare the guests. She need to be alone to talk to Pearl. Then, she came close to Aldrey. She wanted Aldrey in a bad way, but she need to be alone for now. She walked into the kitchen. Then, Pearl appeared close to her.

"Julie, have you see Casper or the Ghostly Trio?" asked Pearl.

"I saw Casper. He was crying over losing Aldrey as a friend," answered Julie. Pearl looked scared.

"Casper and the trio left at the same time. Where could the trio be?" asked Pearl. Julie couldn't answer her.

The Ghostly Trio has lost Casper. They wanted to see Casper claim Aldrey as his own. He has been inside her body for almost a month. They saw a house in front of their eyes. They flew into the house. There was a Halloween party there as well. Fatso looked at Betty Lynn Wellsmen. The Wellmen family is one of the weathly family is Well Hollow. Betty Lynn couldn't see Fatso, but he will have his fun with her, soon.

Julie and Pearl made their plans. Julie will stay at the party, while Pearl went searching for the Ghostly Trio. Pearl flew out of the house, as Julie went into the living room. She saw Aldrey, with the dark skined Robert. She was dancing to a fast tune with him. They weren't the only people dancing to the tune. Most of the people there were unaware of the possible danger. She saw the Asian female, Ling dancing with a Asain male. She and Robert has helped Aldrey with creating the party. Then, the tune turned into a slow dance. Julie walked toward Aldrey.

"Do you want to dance with me?" asked Julie. Aldrey looked at Julie. She looked pretty in her witch costume.

"Sure," answered Aldrey. Then, they touched each other hands, and did a slow dance. Aldrey felt the heat from Julie's body. She doesn't know that the heat came from Casper. She only know that she wanted to make love to Julie's body in a bad way. Thanks to Casper, Julie felt the same way.

Pearl fly as fast as she can. She knew that the Ghostly Trio are up to something. She doesn't know what it is. Then, she got an idea. She flew toward Wendy's house to get her help. Wendy was waiting for Pearl. She knew that Pearl was coming for her help. She was a 45 year old blonde good witch. Then, Pearl flew though the wall of Wendy's house.

"I was waiting for you. I know where the Ghostly Trio are," said Wendy.

Betty Lynn Wellmen is a blonde haired teenager. She's full of herself, because of her wealth. Fatso decided to have some fun with her. He went into her body, and started to sex it. Betty felt like someone was using her body for sex. Fusso and Laso decided that they wanted female human bodies of their own. They saw two female that they wanted to have sex with. Fusso entered a brown haired female, while Laso entered a red haired female. They were enjoying their female sex toys. The female sex toy were frighted. Someone was sexing them from inside their bodies. Then, the 3 female sex toys floated off to the air. The people who saw them ran from the Wellmen house.

Pearl arrived at the Wellmen house as the party guest were running from the house. Can Pearl save the 3 girls from becoming the Ghostly Trio's sex toys?

Part 2.

Pearl flew though the walls of the Wellmen house. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The 3 girls were floating in the air. She knew that the Ghostly Trio was making these girls floating in the air. She also know that she can't remove them from the girls without causing them to drop to the ground. She felt helpless, and she doesn't like it.

Julie felt the heat from Aldrey's body. She wanted to sex her in a bad way. She like being near to her. Soon, the tune was over, and Julie moved away from Aldrey.

"I want her very much," casted Casper inside Julie.

"I felt your sexual desire toward her. It has effected me, too," casted Julie to Casper.

"Let me have her," begged Casper inside Julie.

"I can't," casted Julie. She felt his sadness, inside her. She need to be away from Aldrey. Then, she saw Aldrey come toward her.

"Why don't you stay the night with me? We can sleep in the same bed," offered Aldrey. Then, Julie relied something. Aldrey was under a spell. It made her desire Casper's host body. She took out a wand, and said, "Undo the spell Aldrey is under."

Suddenly Aldrey felt sick. She got up, and realized what she was about to do.

"I'm sorry, Julie. I don't know what came over me," said Aldrey.

"'It's allright, Aldrey" said Julie. Then, she felt Casper desiring her.

"We can be together, my dear Julie," casted Casper inside Julie. Julie knew what it mean. Casper is going to claim her around midnight. She gave herself to Casper to save Aldrey. Then, she heard about what was happening at the party at the Wellmen house. She knew what she must do.

Pearl didn't know what to do. As long as the Ghostly Trio keep their human prisoners in the air, she can't remove them. She didn't like it. Then, a flash of white light appeared in the living room. Julie appeared from that flash. She looked very angry.

"How dare you three hold these girl as your prisoners?" asked Julie. Fatso peek his head from Betty Lynn's body.

"What are you going to do about it?" challenged Fatso. Julie took out her wand.

"Come down to the ground," said Julie. The 3 girls floated down to the ground.

"Leave the bodies" said Julie. The Ghostly Trio flee the bodies of the 3 girls. The 3 girls fell to the ground, falling asleep. They won't remember much of what has happen to them, when they wake up. The Ghostly Trio flee the house as fast as they can.

"Your magic chase them out of these girls bodies. Let's make them pay," said Pearl.

"You make them pay. I just want to go home," said Julie. So, Pearl went after the Ghostly Trio. I will tell you this, when she catched up to them, she make them pay for what they did to the 3 girls.

Soon, Julie went to her mother's home, and gotten readly to go to bed. She lied down on her bed, and fell asleep. Then, at 12 midnight, Casper claim Julie's body for his own. A white light surrounded Julie's body. Julie's memories entered Casper's mind and overtook him. His mind became a part of Julie's mind. Casper was forever trapped inside Julie's body. He will never leave it at all. The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: