Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-12-04
Words:
6,813
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,318

The Power Of Puppies

Summary:

SETTING; btvs
DISCLAIMER; They're not mine.
FEEDBACK; Would appreciate it please
ARCHIVING; Yeah, Just ask first and can be found here. http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/PaleAndPretty/
PAIRING; Xangel
WARNING; Non cannon. Angel (Liam) is not a vampire. Instead a human. And a student majoring in psychology at a LA University. PWP & sugar sweetness. This is only a drabble. I have no intention of continuing on with this.
UNLESS it is a major hit and I get a large amount of...feedback.
RATING; FR 15. Planning the seduction.
INSPERATIN FOR FIC; My new fixation on wanting a puppy...(specifically an Italian Greyhound...) which is the breed that will feature here.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

The power of puppies
by Fire Lily
hasanabelly@yahoo.com.au

Angel pulled the black viper into the parking lot reserved for him behind the Harris' mansion. Turned off the ignition and just sat for a moment. If this wasn't going to work, he had no idea what else would.

Ever since he'd laid eyes on the brunette in his psychology class, he knew he had to weasel his way into the boy's life. For several weeks, he'd played it cool. Getting to know Xander...God he couldn't get over that name! It was ridiculous. Even from his perspective. But it's what his friends called him. So it stuck. He'd slip anonymous notes of affection in Xander's bag when he wasn't looking. And smile internally while he watched the cherry blush creep into his cheeks. A tiny whimper from the cardboard box on the passenger's seat, made him cast his eyes fondly to the item sealed with a giant blue ribbon.

He'd tried to think of names. But really he had to admit, that the softhearted man he intended to seduce was better at those things then he could ever be.

`Soon my pretty girl. Soon.'

The box rocked slightly as the hidden occupant inside moved around and whimpered again.

Liam climbed out the car after the 50 something George opened the door greeting him with a polite bow. `Good day Liam'

`Afternoon George'

`May I move your car to the garages?'

`Thankyou. I just need to get something from the passenger's side first' He made his way to the other side of the car

`Very good sir'

Liam smiled. Embarrassed. `George. How many times have I said call me Liam?'

`Yes sir...Mr Harris will have my head if I were to address you so casually'

`Well...I am a psychology major. Maybe I could have a word'

`I thank you for the offer sir. But I must regretfully decline'

`Okay then.' Liam gently lifted the box off the seat and closed the car door with his hip `Can't say I didn't offer

`Of course sir.'

Liam carefully balanced the box in one arm, and fished in his jacket pocket where he'd stashed the car keys. Handed them to George. `Here you go'

`Thank you Si...Liam-` Both men smiled at each other. `You have a good day with Alexander now, won't you?'

`Oh I intend to George. I have all sorts of fun things planed for us'

`Shall I saddle up the horses sir?'

`Uh, not today, no'

`Well, good day then'

`I'll see you later this evening'

`Indeed' George gave another bow and climbed into the drivers seat. Started the engine, and pulled away around the house.

Liam took a steadying breath and headed for the grand entry with his precious companion.