Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
233
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,376

Kiss Me Take 2

Summary:

Fandom: Criminal Minds
Pairing/Characters: Spencer Reid/Aaron Hotchner
Rating: pg-13
Prompt: kiss me
Kink: vulnerability
Warnings: slash, slight mention of bondage and d/s
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except in my dreams.

Author's Notes: So, I go to write for one of my other claims and end up getting bunnied by the same prompt. "headdesk" The stupid bunny would not leave me alone. Thus here is take 2. Feedback is much love, and will be rewarded with cookies.

Work Text:

Agent Aaron Hotchner was the very picture of control. Hard to anger, he kept a tight rein on his emotions and reactions. Letting very little slip through his professional mask. Because of his childhood, he portrayed himself as the perfect alpha male. Refused to let any hint of weakness or vulnerability slip through, out of fear of exploitation. Thus, it was incredibly hard, nearly impossible, for him to give up any sort of control whatsoever, to let himself be vulnerable to another person.

In fact, there was only one way he could allow himself vulnerability, when control was taken out of his hands, responsibility ripped from him. Here in the privacy of his bedroom, tied down to the bed and blindfolded, he could allow his masks to fall away.

What powerful emotion could allow this miracle to occur? Trust. Trust and unconditional love for one person, and one person only. Spencer Reid. For this one person he could put aside his fear and anxiety. His almost obsessive need for control. In this place of safety, he could allow himself to fall and trust his lover to always catch and protect him.

Without being able to see or move, Hotch was free of the crippling need to be perfect. He could allow himself to acknowledge what he wanted, what he needed. So that when asked by his lover, he could reply honestly.

“Kiss me”.