Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
409
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,307

SPD: Doggie's Chocolate Misadventure

Summary:

SPD was having a Halloween party for the kids of SPD officers.

Notes:

I don't own any characters that I hasn't created.

Work Text:

SPD: Doggie's Chocolate Misadventure by mbozzo

SPD was having a Halloween party for the kids of SPD officers. Boom was eating a chocolate mini bar. He saw the blue dog faced commander of SPD. (I don't know how to spell his last name)

"Do you want a piece of chocolate, Commander?" asked Boom.

"Thank you, but after what happen to me the last time I ate chocolate, I better not," answered Doggie. (So I know how to spell his nickname)

"What has happen that last time?" asked Boom.

"To tell you the truth, it's not something that I'm proud of. Why not ask Kat? She was there and she can tell you about it," answered Doggie. Then, he left the room. Boom, as well as the rest of the SPD Rangers looked at Kat.

"Well, it's something that happen before any of you join SPD," started Kat.

"We have all day. Give it up," said Jack.

"It happen during his first year on Earth. It was our first Halloween party. The commander was trying some Earth food for the first time. It didn't have any effect on him. Then, he ate his first chocolate candy. His eyes widen. Then, he began to itch. He used his claw to itched himself. Then, he began to howl," started Kat. She looked at the faces of her listeners. She knew that they were interested in the story.

"Most of the guys were frightened to see their boss acting like a werewolf. Then, he began to dance around, but there was no music to dance to. They looked amazed. They never saw Doggie acting like that. I never saw Doggie acting like that. It was like he was drank. To tell you the truth, I thought he was drank. He was drank on chocolate. Then, he ran out of the building, and we ended up searching for him. I manage to find him after he sobber up. He was embassed over his actions. He didn't remember much, but what he did remembered make him to give up chocolate. He never ate chocolate after that," finished Kat.

Boom and the 6 SPD Rangers looked shocked. They never heard about this before, but now they know why the alter-ego of the Shadow Ranger never told anyone about what happen that first year. If it has happen to them, they too will be too ashamed of it to tell anyone about it. The end, for now.