Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Tales Of The Town Of Wells Hollow
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,655
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
28
Hits:
4,065

His First Sexual Prosession

Summary:

Casper wants to have sex with the girl who is sleeping on his bed. Will he do it?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

Casper: His First Sexual Prosession by mbozzo

It was a cold October day. Casper, the friendly ghost was looking down at the brown haired girl sleeping in 'his' bed. He doesn't know how to handle what he is feeling. He wanted to sex her. He never felt that before, in his years as a ghost. He never felt that way with Wendy, the good white witch. Wendy is grown, now with kids of her own.

"What the matter, Casper?" asked Fatso, one of the Ghostly Trio. He looked down on her. Fatso who was have being a ghost longer than Casper, got the idea.

"You want to enjoy this young lady. You're growing up, Casper," said Fatso.

"I've been a ghost for many years. I died when I was 11," protested Casper.

"You never have done a girl dead or alive. It's now your time to do so. Enter her body, and make it your own," enlivened Fatso. Casper looked down on her. She looked fine in her birthday suit. The covers hid most of her body. Casper wanted her in a bad way. So he flew down to her body and went inside.

Aldrey Harvey was asleep when Casper went inside her body. She felt a wave of pleasure inside of her. She smiled as she dreamed of a boy making love to her. She didn't want it to end. Casper was sending wave of pleasure thoughout her body. Then, her body stiffen. It was becoming harder. She surrendered to the feeling. Blood was coming out of her body. Then, she fell into a deep sleep. Aldrey didn't know it, but she was becoming Casper's lover and new host body.

To be continued.