Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date: 10/23/2007
    Feedback: Yes, I want feedback.
    Archive: Yes
    Fandoms: Shanna The She-Devil, Batgirl
    Category: Slash
    Other Notes: This AU story is an answer to CagedHeat4U's 'Jungle Girl' Challenge.
    Pairing: Shanna The She-Devil/Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimers: Shanna The She-Devil belongs to Carole Seuling, Steve Gerber, George Tuska and the Marvel Comics Group.Ka-Zar belongs to Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and the Marvel Comics Group. Batgirl belongs to DC Comics, Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino. This story is not-for-profit but I own it.
    Summary: As soon as Shanna and Ka-Zar arrive at one part of The Savage Land to investigate a strange glow, the She-Devil suddenly gets herself sucked into a glowing vortex and winds up in Gotham City, which is home of Barbara Gordon(aka Batgirl).
    Warnings: Strong language, graphic violence, voyurism, female solo sex, female/female sex
    Dedications: None so far.
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,149
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,710