Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
224
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,226

Drabble: Reclaiming

Summary:

Fandom: Supernatural
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Sam/Dean
Summary: POV Sam and Dean after 103 Dead in the water.
Disclaimer: The characters of Supernatural belong to Eric Kripke and I just like to play with them. No profit is being made from this story and no copyright infringement is intended.
Spoiler: episode Dead in the water, season 1.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SlashingSupernaturalRevisited

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

Drabble: Reclaiming
by Spikewil
spikewil@orange.nl


POV Sam

How dare she kiss him! Those soft lips are mine. The moment we are out of sight, I order him to stop the car. He looks at me and I watch happily as his eyes grow wide before I deeply kiss him.

He knows punishment is on its way.

"Drive us to the nearest motel!" I instruct huskily.


POV Dean

The moment Andrea kissed me; I knew I was in trouble, like I always am when I let someone else kiss me. The heated stare he gives me, makes me shiver all over.

I hear his instruction after we drive out of town and I know I'm in some kind of punishment when we arrive at the motel. It has been awhile since we've touched. This town wasn't keen on letting two men touch each other, even how innocent the touch was.

A hand rests on my thigh as he squeezes it, silently guiding me to the nearest parking lot. As Sam gets us a room, I'm waiting in the car, slightly impatiently, but scared as well. I never know what kind of punishment I'm in for.

He returns to the car, looks at me and with that soft but stern voice, he tells "Room 304. I've got some reclaiming to do."

spikewil@orange.nl

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.