Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-08-28
Words:
1,362
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,460

Surprise 2 - Conversations

Summary:

Fandom: Sentinel
Pairing: none
Rating: PG 13 for mention of violence
Status: In Progress
Archive: As you wish just let me know where
Feedback: Greatly enjoyed. Makes me write faster. :)
Series/Sequel: Yep, Ya'll talked me into it.
Disclaimers: Not mine. If they were it would be out on DVD
Summary: Because it was asked for, this is the discussion that the gang had at Simon's before the poker game.
Warnings: Blair as military, some violence, there will be more :) no beta so read at own risk. Also it would make more sense if you've read Surprise first.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

 

Surprise 2 - Conversations
by Silver Dragon
silverdragonsi@icqmail.com

 

Everyone was seated and recovered from Brown's outburst. Blair took a deep breath. Let it out. Then he began, "Ok. First the why. Like I told you, I'd been tutoring to try and make extra money. I was bartending and working another job. That was barely keeping me a float. One of the guys I was tutoring, had just left the Navy. The government was paying for his education. We had discussed, a few times, his time in the Navy and where he was going now. I was looking for something different. I'd been in college, had my Masters, and had already seen more combat then he had.

"WHAT!!!!" they all shouted. The notable exceptions being Simon and Jim, who had already heard part of the story.

 

end part 1

silverdragonsi@icqmail.com