Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Beecher/Keller and Ryan/Alvarez
    Rating: NC-17
    Archive: Anyone with the will
    Warnings: Will contain non-consensual material, language, violence, etc. all errors are mine.
    Feedback: Yes, either on the list or private.
    Disclaimers: Don't own anyone, never have, and never will. Not making any money either and I have the empty bank account to prove it.
    Dedicated To: J, and he knows why. May not say it very often, but I love you, always have, always will. My uncle H, who though he doesn't understand my fascination with m/m situations reads my work and gives me encouragement.
    Note: This story contains the reference to and use of an Anti-HIV Drug called KALETRA ABT-538 & ABT-378, which is a combination of RITONAVIR ABT-538 & LOPINAVIR ABT-378 whose common name are Aluviran® and Norvir®.
    While I am not a medical doctor, nor do I claim to have any type of professional or personal knowledge of the type of drugs, I have researched a few of them for BIOCHEM term papers. If you would like more information about these drugs you can visit the site that I did, but I must warn you the language is that CHEM jargon. The address is: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/daids/dtpdb/FDADRUG.HTM.
    ::WARNINGS:: A/N: This story contains details about certain types of anal damages and ways to detect and treat them. I am not a doctor, so please any inconsistencies are entirely my fault for being uninformed, but there are not a lot of references for this topic that I could find, so at certain points I just winged it and tried to apply common sense.
    Thanks to Sonia for taking the time to explain about enemas and such as they relate to this topic and certain procedures that are carried out for male rape survivors.
    Special thanks to my new beta J.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,707
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    3,163