Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
959

News

Summary:

Mature audiences (male on male relationship, established relationship) I don't own them, just borrow them to play with. My imagination can be dangerous at times.
News comes to Blair about someone he loves.
Submitted through SenseXangstRevisited

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

News
By Paula C.
bbi_tommyboy@yahoo.com

 

 

Jim wondered how he could make the hurt go way, but he knew it wouldn't go away. The numbness sat there with him, in him. He could only imagine how Blair felt.

It came out of no where. It really did. Blair often told him about the close calls they had while traveling the world, but it was the kind that, "it didn't happen to us." Irony, that's all Jim could think about it.

Jim moved from his stance, looking out the door windows to the sea. Turning he caught Blair sitting at the kitchen table, holding his head, elbows on the table, hair tumbling forward, hiding him from all
that would see.

But Jim knew more, he could smell the tears, hear the small hiccup sounds of crying. Blair was not holding it together, not like he should in this case.

Walking across the room to his friend, Jim laid a hand on Blair's shoulder. "Blair?" he asked softly.

Moving slowly, Blair sat up in his chair, revealing the red emotional face to Jim. "Let's go lay down for awhile."

Blair shrugged. He didn't want to lay down, but he couldn't think of anything else to do.

"Come one, a little nap and then we'll see what we have to do to get to Naomi. But right now, we need to get our rest."

Blair knew he was right, and let Jim tug him up to stand. Jim walked him to the stairs, then up to their bedroom. Moving him to sit on the edge of the bed, Jim stripped Blair down to a the base t-shirt and boxers before putting him under the comforter.

"Let me take care of a few things and I'll get in there with you," Jim told him. Blair nodded and closed his eyes.

Taking the time to clear up the apartment, Jim sent a quick message on Blair's computer to the friend that had emailed him about Naomi, asking for details, so he could be prepared for the departure in the morning.

Heading back up the stairs, Jim stripped down to his boxers and slipped under the cover. Reaching for Blair, Jim wrapped his arms around his lover and mate and tried to show him that he was there for him, no matter what.

 

 

END
bbi_tommyboy@yahoo.com

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Paula C.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.