Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    *Rating:* Overall NC17, this chapter PG. Adult references
    *Pairing:* Oz/Xander
    *Feedback:* Yes please
    *Archiving:* Yes. Just tell us where it's going please.
    *Spoilers:* The Wish, and Dopplegangland
    *Summery:* Xander finds himself in a world that's not his own. He has to come to terms with finding himself, while at the same time trying to convince others of his worth. Also his decision as to whether or not he wants to return to his own world.
    *Disclaimers:* We have no associations with the WB or UPN networks or Mutant Enemy Productions. We do not make money for our efforts. No disrespect is intended to the actors and actresses that portray these characters.
    *Additional note:* If the act of homoerotic relationships offends you, or if you are not of the legal age in your area to read such material. Turn away now. And we would like to thank the group Evanescence for the inspiration for the fic's title.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    49,956
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    3,555