Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
648
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,154

Debauched

Summary:

answer to one word challenge using "debauched" -- sequel to Titillate -- Challenger/Roxton/Marguerite. Finn comes back to the tree house early.

Work Text:

They were half way to the Zanga village when Veronica stopped. She frowned. “I forgot the beetle oil for Asai.”

“No problem,” Finn replied with a grin. “I’ll go back for it.”

“It’s my fault. I’ll go.”

Finn rolled her eyes. “You’ve been talking about this trip for the past week. I’ll run back to the tree house. You can go on ahead. Asai will be looking for you.” She turned and scampered off before Veronica could say anything else.

Finn made it back to the tree house twenty minutes later. She took the elevator up to the tree house. She stepped out into the main room and heard something weird.

She tilted her head to the side. Someone was moaning but it wasn’t a sound of pain. It was coming from Marguerite’s room.

She tiptoed to the door and pressed her ear against it. At first, she only heard heavy breathing and mingled cries. She snickered and muttered under her breath, “Wow. Roxton and Marguerite. Someone must be titillated.”

“Oh, yes! Do it George!” Roxton shouted.

Finn’s eyes got wide and her jaw dropped. Challenger and Roxton? Then she distinctly heard Marguerite’s voice. Challenger, Roxton, and Marguerite?

Finn’s throat was dry and her heart pounded in her chest. She jumped away from the door. She licked her lips and stepped closer again.

Tentatively, Finn reached for the door handle. It wouldn’t hurt to take a peek. Right?

She shook her head. She didn’t want to see Challenger in that position. He was her teacher, almost like a father. And Roxton and Marguerite. They weren’t old but they weren’t exactly young either.

She shuddered and turned away. She walked towards the kitchen. “Beetle oil. That’s what you’re here for.”

Unfortunately, she’d forgotten to ask Veronica where it was. She searched through the cabinets. She stopped when the moans grew louder.

She sat on the floor in front of the door. She just stared at it. She wondered about exactly what they were doing to each other. She knew the basic mechanics of sex but how would it work with three people.

She folded her arms across her chest. She rocked back and forth. “This is wrong,” she said quietly. “I’m intruding.”

Suddenly, the noises stopped and she scrambled to her feet. She ran into the kitchen and started slamming through cabinets. “Where is it?”

She was so intent on her task, so she could get out of there without being caught, that she didn’t hear the door open. She jumped up on the counter. “Marguerite,” she squeaked.

Marguerite long, dark hair was loose about her shoulders. She wore a white gauzy robe. She stood in front of Finn, leaned close, and rested a hand on either side of her. She eyed Finn, her expression unreadable. “Hello, Finn.”

Finn’s voice cracked. “I didn’t see anything.”

A sly smile spread across Marguerite’s face. “But you listened at the door, didn’t you?”

“Well,” Finn stuttered.

Marguerite straightened up but didn’t step back. “Now, you really know what titillate means.”

Finn wrinkled her nose. “I wasn’t looking for a demonstration.”

Marguerite smirked. “Yes, I suppose that the idea of George, John, and I is a little like thinking about your parents having sex.”

“That’s it exactly.”

Marguerite took Finn’s arm. “Come with me.”

Finn planted her feet. “I don’t think I want to.”

Marguerite pulled her along. “Remember that other word you asked me about and I told you that you were too young?”

“Yes,” Finn said, curious despite herself.

Marguerite quickly and quietly opened her door a crack and glanced inside. She moved to the side so Finn could look. Roxton and Challenger were both asleep, the sheet pulled up half way. Roxton’s body was wrapped around Challenger. Both of their hair was mussed and their skin still showed a red tint.

Marguerite slipped back inside past Finn. “That’s what we call looking debauched,” she whispered and closed the door in Finn’s face. “Bye, Finn.”

Finn shook her head and turned away. “V would never believe me if I told her.”