Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
778

The Pod

Summary:

Fandom Buffy universe. the Show Go Fish,
Pairing Dodd/Cameron/Gage
Rated PG . No warnings,
Summary Minor players, victims of the Hellmouth, and an over developed team spirit.. what ever happened to the aqua lads?
notes What happens to the ones that get away? Do they have a happy ever after? Spoilers for Go Fish
Submitted through MissingScenesFic

Work Text:

 


The Pod
by Bluesky

Dodd was the first. Figured. He all ways said that the shark was his totem, he swam like one, was ruthless like one, ate like one. He had no mercy for the weak. That's not a problem now. It's sort of an asses. He is alpha in the group.

Then was Cameron. He used to be a nice guy, and in truth, he's not that bad as one of us, still blood thirsty, Me...Me. I used to be a guy names Gage. I used to be. I still miss it, some times. But in some ways, it better out here. I know it is harsh, but I don't have to hide things.

Dodd and he have this hunting thing down, between the two of them, they can take on huge things. Sharks, more than we can eat in a reasonable amount of time, but they so love the hunt. I wont hunt Dolphins with them, no matter how sweet the flesh.

I did not eat any of the coach, or nurse. I had no part on attacking Buffy, I don't crave the taste of warm flesh, not like they do. Hell, between the three of them they were possibly the only people that ever really cared about me, sad and sick as that was. But the team. Oh to be a part of something.

Now I am a part of something, like it or not, for the rest of our lives. How ever long that might be. We are who we are. And just a bit of who we use to be. Sharks live a very long time,

The never sleeping, that gets to me, I used to love to sleep. Now theses too much time to think, to remember. We communicate, the three of us, but not in words per say, not that we talked that much before,

I miss TV, my car, my family. Even school sometimes.

But in some ways, it better out here. I know it is harsh, but I don't have to hide things.

Like that fact that we are a limited spices of three and we are all male. And I am glad of that. Even if Dodd and Cameron never let me top. We are a pod of three, and Like dolphins we take care of each other.

 

END