Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-08-28
Words:
1,403
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
22
Hits:
1,811

Being bored

Summary:

Two brothers live their life in the presence of vampires, demons, and werewolves in the wonderful city of Paris.

 Not beta'd!!   I'd LUV one though.. or a coauthor.. email me drgnhwk4@yahoo.com or IM me (at yahoo, drgnhwk4) if you are interested.  Thanks <3

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

They are original and of my imagination : )

A brief intro: Aubrey and Adrian are brothers living in Paris humans living in a world of vamps, demons, and werewolves. They were adopted by Balthazar's late wife Amy. He's is their dad but more than that in other ways.                                     Hope you read the warnings...

Idk about the whole D/s thing... one is dom the other is a sub..duh. But idk if I'm doing it right... yah know? Balthazar is the dom Aub and Adrian are the subs but they don't exactly listen to Balthazar. So idk what to call that except for D/s... : /

Reviews welcome... and enjoy : )

Chapter Text

"Hey Adrian." Aubrey said as he pushed his brother with his shoulder. They lay in bed together bored once again. Another rainy day in Paris. There was nothing to do outside because it was all mud and muck. Inside was no option it was all boring, always.

"What Aubrey! I told you just like I did five minutes ago!" Adrian turned on his side towards Aubrey,"I have no ideas just like before Aubrey. Don't ask me again!" Aubrey just smiled and hugged Adrian, "You are so cute when you're mad." Aubrey kissed Adrian's neck. Adrian pushed Aubrey down on his back and tenderly kissed his lips. Aubrey welcomed his kiss, his tongue pushed into Adrian's mouth deeping their embrace. Aubrey pulled away and said smiling, "I have an idea Addy." Adrian hoped Aubrey was thinking the same thing that he was.Smiling wickedly Adrian replied, "And what would be your idea?" Adrian went back to kissing Aubrey's neck as Aubrey spoke,"Let's go see what Daddy's doing!" Adrian pulled away and looked at him like he was crazy,"No! Let's stay here and have some crazy sex!" Aubrey laughed and playfully hit Adrian on his shoulder, "No Ad I'm gonna go now." He smiled seductively and stood up putting on a jacket. Adrian looked him up and down slowly studying Aubrey. Aubrey's grey eyes were locked on him. His shoulder length blonde hair as soft as silk, not to mention his perfectly toned body. Adrian was snapped out of his gaze as he heard his bedroom door shut.

Adrian ran out of the room, "Aubrey! Wait!!" His voice echoed in their Mansion. When he heard no reply he walked down the stairs trying to find him. Adrian softly knocked on Balthazar's office door. He quietly walked into Balthazar's office and found him talking on the phone. Balathazar spent most of his time here behind his desk calling people, and dealing with vampire politics while managing the underground black market. Adrian went about his business looking for his brother. He looked in the coat closet, under the desk behind the chair. No luck. Balthazar looked at his son with confusion and concern.

..."oui. I understand completely. We will have to schedule another meeting. And good evening to you as well." Balthazar hung up the phone, leaned back in his chair and watched Adrian as he was lost in thought. "Adrian," Balthazar leaned foward his elbows on the desk, "May I inquire as to what you are doing." Adrian walked towards Balthazar and sat on the edge of his desk, "Yeah have you seen Aubrey? He left the room like five minutes ago talking about he was coming to see you." Adrian stayed there waiting for his answer. Balthazar took in the lustful sight of his son sitting on his desk. Adrian's husky blue eyes dark brown hair and his light skin tone made him more beautiful than anyone Balthazar has ever seen. "No I have not seen that crazy brother of yours." Balthazar smiled and pulled Adrian towards him and caught him in an unexpecting kiss. Adrian smiled and kissed Balthazar's neck down to his collarbone. Adrian unbuttoned his silk black designer shirt and kissed his neck. Working his way over to his nipples he sucked and bit at them until a satisfied moan of pleasure escaped from Balthazar's lips. Smiling Adrian kissed Balthazar's lips. "Adrian you are amazing," Balthazar stated. "Well daddy what can I say." Adrian laughed and kissed Balthazar's neck again, "What if we went underground tonight? Just for a while to see who is there. 'Cause Aubrey and I are so bored." Balthazar pulled back and sighed, "Adrian I don't know if I'm up to going to Paris tonight." Adrian stood up in a rage,"Why, why can't we go anywhere!? You think you can keep me in the house locked up like it's jail? I can get the fuck out if I want to!" Adrian yelled and walked to the other side of the desk away from Balthazar, "You wouldn't even notice I was gone! The only damn time you would is when you called me to your bed for sex!" Balthazar stood up and walked over to the window trying to ignore his son's sudden outburst.

Aubrey walked into the room, eating an apple, "Whoa talk about the intense level in here." Adrian screamed in frustration not paying attention to Aubrey, "You always ignore me dad, always!" Balthazar moved with unreal vampiric speed and slammed Adrian against the wall holding him by the throat, "Do not Adrian. Ever! Speak to me like that." Balthazar's grip tightened on Adrian throat as Adrian's fist came into contact with his jaw. Balthazar gave Adrian more force in his hit than Adrian did in his. His grip loosened on Adrian's neck. Aubrey ran over to Adrian as he hit the floor holding his throat trying to breathe. Aubrey tenderly kissed his brother's forehead, and shot his dad a disapproving look. "Aubrey. Get up. And step away from your brother. He's been a bad boy." Balthazar moved towards Adrian rage leaking off his every movement. Aubrey reluctantly moved away from his brother. Balthazar roughly pulled Adrian off the floor and out of the office, "Get off of me! Let go of me! Now!" Adrian screamed and kicked, Balthazar still ignoring him dragged him upstairs.

 

*TBC*