Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
765
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,067

Blair Sandburg Woke up Gay

Summary:

The Title says it all

Work Text:

 

Blair Sandburg Woke up Gay
by Bluesky

Blair Sandburg was having a truly odd day

Dam He was late. He looked into the mirror. He had only a HR and a half to shower and do his long curly hair. He would not have time. Pre treating, washing twice, conditioning twice, hair jell, combing it till it was dry.. he would never make it.

"Jim! You better go on without me." Blair started to grab at hair products with abandon.

The door opened. "What's up Sandburg? We have to be..." Jim stopped short. He was a Sentinel. There was something disturbingly different about his partner and room mate. Starting with the way he was eyeing Jim like he was a raw rib eye and Blair was a starving wolf. It was unnerving.

"Art takes time Jim. You go on without me." Blair batted his eyes at Jim, giving him his best blue eyed puppy dog look.

"Right. What ever. Take your time." Confused Jim hastily backed out of the bathroom and left for the station. It was not till he was in his truck that he remembered that Blair had his Volvo in the shop. For a moment he debated going back. But in his repressed heart of hearts, he knew that that way laid madness. He stepped on the accelerator, pulling out into traffic in front of a 18 wheeler that promptly jackknifed.

Cascade. Home of rain. It was just making a mess of Blair careful coffer, but bravely he weathered the storm. Jim needed him. He walked to the station, car in the shop and temporally financially embarrassed the walk took 2 HR. It would have taken less time, but Blair had to stop and window shop at each cut little boutique that he passed. Maybe Jim would buy him that sweet little blue silk shirt. It would so mach his eyes! Man!

Sam stepped into the elevator, on the fifth floor. She eyed him with a mixture of lust and anger." Hello Blair." She hit the stop button. "We have some things to talk about."

"Ah, do you think that is a good idea?" Blair gulped and tittered nervously. This was the woman that had tried to blow him up. That had tied him up. that had.. well that part had not been too bad. But she was still a force to be reckoned with. Blair longed for the large comforting body of Jim to hid behind. And such a great view too. He thought longing of his partners strong back and great ass.... Assets.

"Where were you on Sat? You were going to come over and paint my toe nails." She stomped one UN-manicured foot.

"I am Like So sorry! But Jim well.." Blair smiled. "He needed my help. He is my special friend. And friend ship is more important than.. "

"I don't understand. More important than doing my nails in Cardinal sin red, and me dressing you up in the nuns outfit, and playing missionary to the Thingit tribes? " She stomped her foot and sulked.

"Yes.. I just did not get it before. Its about friendship. Its about partnership, it's about two people that have looked there entire lives for that special someone. someone that is so special, even if they so strait.. Laced and anal neat freaks.

Sam gave him a final look of hate and disgust, and pulled the stop button. "Fine! I just want you to know that you window of opportunity is closing. Have a nice day!" She flounced out on the next floor.

The remainder of the trip, (all 25 seconds of it ) was spend with Blair deep in contemplating and brushing his hair. Jim.

The Door opened. Jim was standing there. He must have heard the entire thing. The look on his face was adorable confused.

"Blair?" Jim inquired tentatively

"Hi Jim. Say.. your looking... Good." Blair looked into his deep blue eyes. Falling into the sky blue

"Chief, Its near lunch time. Want to go hit Wonder Burger?"

"I could eat. But how about we do hot-dogs instead? I could really go for a foot long MR. T dog right now." Suggestively Blair licked his lips.

"Right." Jim Smiled. "I think that I can provide you with the works"

Blair bounced happily. His hair bounced happily. Other parts were waking up and bouncing just as happily. Jim took a speculative sniff.

"I think that its going to be a long lunch HR. I think that we need to spend some quality time. In the Truck.

And Blair was a truly happy camper. Even if the blue of the truck did not match his eyes.

 

END