Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
643
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
855

The G/E ‘shipper’s guide to missing scenes

Summary:

fandom: buffy the vampire slayer
this is a non-fic, un-betad, silly guide for missing scenes. its best if you read it, and then go watch the eps, and then read it again. its sort of a canon-based bunny-farm, in a small way.
its very much unfinished, only two eps so far.
soon to come: halloween, the dark age, and a few others.
Submitted through MissingScenesFic

Work Text:

 

The G/E ‘shipper’s guide to missing scenes
by Lizz

 

Let’s start with "A New Man":

Scene:
Giles finds Ethan in the crypt. Ethan tries to escape, Giles tackles him to the floor.
Alt. Ending:
Exasperated, Giles breaks the pattern by turning Ethan over, spanking him, and yelling something along the lines of "Why don’t you behave for a change".
Sex ensues.

Scene: At the bar:
Ethan: Brilliant! Now isn't this more fun than kicking my ass?
Giles: No.
Ethan: Oh. It's more fun for me.
Alt. Ending:
Giles: That's not what I've heard... (or something along those lines).

Scene:
At the bar, they sit and Ethan gives Giles the details about Adam, details that could save lives if anyone bothered to listen.
Alt. Ending:
Giles listens. He thanks Ethan.
Sex ensues.

Scene:
Giles is mildly drunk, bitching and ranting about his life. Ethan gives his sympathy.
Alt. Ending:
They end up in each other’s arms. "You’re the only one who appreciates me".
Sex ensues.

Scene:
"You know, you’re really very attractive"
Alt. Ending:
Ethan doesn’t chicken out and pretend he was talking to the waitress.
Sex ensues.

Whole scene: Bar:
May end with sex in the men’s room, or when they stagger home to Giles’ place.

Scene:
Demon!Giles enters Ethan’s motel room. Ethan is surprised, but recognises him after a moment.
The demon is after him.
Alt. Ending:
But the demon is aroused by the violence and maybe by the fear he smells. He throws Ethan on the bed. Incredibly kinky demon sex ensues.

Scene:
Ethan and Riley fight. Riley bends Ethan over the dresser.
Alt. Ending:
Demon!Giles gets territorial.
Sex ensues.

Scene:
Touching B/G moment, when he asks how she knew it was him and the sappy music in the background. Ethan interjects, "Is this gonna go on much longer? I'd rather like to be going."
Alt. Ending:
Giles wonders why the bitterness and the need to interrupt a B/G moment. Long talk about relationships ensues, followed by forgiveness and then sex.

Scene:
Ethan is performing the reverse spell.
Alt. Ending:
The spell must be performed naked, and/or with another warlock, maybe Giles, and/or has big after effects, the kind that make you horny, baby.
Sex ensues.

Scene:
The initiative manhandle Ethan into a vehicle. Giles goes out after them.
Alt. Ending:
Giles convinces the guys that Ethan could be rehabilitated at his place. He takes Ethan home. Like the theory that was developed in FanDenial, he keeps Ethan chained in his bedroom.
Sex ensues.

 

 

Band Candy:

Scene:
Buffy and Giles chase Ethan in the chocolate factory.
Alt. Ending:
They split, Buffy goes one way and Giles goes the other. It’s Giles who finally finds Ethan.
Exasperated, Giles breaks the pattern by turning Ethan over, spanking him, and yelling something along the lines of "Why don’t you behave for a change".
Sex ensues.
-OR-
The candy not only makes you young, it makes you horny. Giles, excuse me, Ripper, pushes Ethan against one of the large crates, and continues to have his way with him.
Kinky, chocolate-candy kind of sex ensues.

Scene:
Ethan tries to hit Buffy with a crow bar. He ends up on the floor at Giles’ feet with a gun pointed at his head, staring up at Giles’…
Alt. Ending:
Buffy, Joyce, and Snyder leave for some reason. Ethan is kneeling at Ripper’s feet.
Sex ensues.

Scene:
The "never tell me" scene. Buffy says they have to tie Ethan up, Joyce produces a pair of handcuffs.
Alt. Ending:
Giles is the one to handcuff Ethan. He lingers behind as the Summers women and Snyder leave the place.
Sex ensues.

Alt. Scene:
It’s late at night. Joyce and Buffy went home, but the candy hadn’t worn off yet. Giles wonders if Ethan is still tied up in that old factory. He goes to check it.
Sex ensues.

 

-----------------------------------
TBC???