Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,135
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,513

Application For A Court Position

Summary:

May I suggest Instructress of the Advanced Intimate Arts as being a post you would be well suited for. As the royal cat and one who shares the royal bed with Sir James and His Highness, Keeker might know things that others do -- so, maybe there is a place in the palace for a dungeon. The King can decide.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Application For A Court Position
by Alexis
arogers@calweb.com  

 

It was storming outside the castle and she could hear the noise even in her protected environment. Usually this kind of weather brought unscheduled clients, but tonight had been quiet, so she sat at her work table and braided the leather into a new whip. Many of the ladies enjoyed the delicious devices in a range of colors; this one was purple.

Soft footfalls echoed in the dark hallways in the bowels of the castle, footsteps of restless pacing, not of one with a destination. She returned her attention to her work until the sounds indicated that the intruder into her world had entered her workroom.

"Your Highness," she gulped, standing quickly, the strips of leather scattering over the floor.

"What is this place?" The King demanded, his beautiful hair caressing his shoulders. "And who are you?"

"Your Highness," she curtsied, "I am Mistress Lexa and this place is a dungeon."

"A dungeon? In my kingdom?" The king stammered.

"Not that kind of dungeon," she explained, recovering from the shock of having the king in her workroom. "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, thank you," he replied as he wandered around the room, studying the many whips hanging on the wall, finally settling on the bench in front of the roaring fire.

Lexa handing him a thin china cup filled with a fragrant orange tea. "What brings you way down here?"

"I," he watched the fire. "I hate the storms, and I couldn't sleep because..."

"Because Sir James is away?"

King Blair nodded.

She smiled gently at the young sovereign. "He used to come to me when you were away at the monastery, when he missed you desperately he couldn't control his needs any longer, and he would allow me to service him."

"You're a prostitute?"

"No, your Majesty, I am the Instructress of the Advanced Intimate Arts, a post created by your mother so that those in your kingdom who wished to increase their sexual experiences could do so."

She could see the thousands of questions on his beautiful face, but the love in his eyes was brighter than the fire in her hearth as he whispered, "What did you do for Sir James?"

"Don't worry, my King, his heart has always belonged to you. I think even before he knew it. The first time I saw Sir James, it was because your mother sent him to me, knowing that I could relieve his frustration and that no one would ever know. I'll bet half the kingdom doesn't even know I'm here, which is the way it should be, and what happens in these rooms is as private as what you tell the priest in confession."

His hands shook slightly so Lexa took the cup and set it aside, then took his hands in hers. "He wanted no other, man or woman, and he refused even to handle himself. When he came to me that first time, he was vulnerable and scared. He wanted to be punished for his weakness, for wanting you, the heir apparent."

"My mother knew?"

"Yes, your Highness, your mother knew. She also knew he would protect you with his life."

"She never said anything." The king bowed his head.

"She wanted you to be happy, but she also knew you'd have to produce an heir yourself."

The king nodded, then raised his face. "Sir James?"

"He confessed to me because he said Queen Naomi told him I was trustworthy. He was in pain, your Highness, both physically and emotionally. So I prepared him and took him flying. He said he touched you that night."

"I don't understand."

"For those brave enough to push their sexual experiences beyond what appears normal, there can be special rewards. I use pain and pleasure to take a person to a new level of sexual pleasure, some can actual achieve and out of body experience, *flying*. Sir James did that as a result of his strong feelings for you and his decision to completely trust me."

"Did you hurt him?" King Blair asked, his emotions alive on his face.

"No, sire, I don't *hurt* the people who come to me. I show them how to mix pain and pleasure to increase their sexual satisfaction. I teach them how to release control and enjoy their bodies. It's called sexual magic. For Sir James, I restrain him, blindfold him, and use a variety of paddles and whips combine with gentle touches until his own body is ready to explode. Then and only then, do I touch his cock, allowing the final release. He screams your

name."

The king squeezed Lexa's hands. "I would have these really intense wet dreams and I could hear him screaming for me. Do you think...?"

"That he connected with you?" she nodded. "He said he did, and only he would know. You should talk to him about it."

"Has he been here since...?"

"No, your Highness, not since he joined with you, and he won't -- unless you bring him. He loves you with every fiber of his being. He thinks that coming here, to me, is a sign of his weakness, and he would never allow you to see that. He guards your person, your kingdom, your heart, he would never allow any thing to interfere with his duty."

"Do you think he needs to come here even though we're together now?"

"Yes, sire, I do." She released his hands and paced the room. "Sir James needs, on occasion, to totally release control. Now he can only do that if *you* force him. Is he the dominate partner in your bedchamber?"

The king blushed and nodded.

"Would you like to change that? At least on occasion? Would you like to see Sir James so satisfied that he can't get out of bed by himself?"

He blushed a deeper rose and stared at the floor. "Yes," the king whispered.

"Then I will teach you. Once you have mastered the concepts, you order Sir James to your dungeon and I will assist you in pleasuring him. Once you know what he likes, you will be able to do it yourself. This may be my dungeon but it is your castle and you have use of the facilities any time you want."

He looked up and watched her.

"Would you like to start tonight or return to your chamber and spend the night awake and missing him?"

"I don't sleep well when he's gone." The king twisted his hands together. "How long with it take me to learn?"

"That depends on how much you practice and how well you study."

The king was quiet for awhile, then he smiled, his blue eyes bright with passion. "Teach me," he ordered.

 

Alexis Rogers
arogers@calweb.com  

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Alexis Rogers.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.