Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-01-27
Words:
9,273
Chapters:
10/10
Comments:
4
Kudos:
46
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
7,885

Rescue Me

Summary:

response to the "Something wicked, sexy, angsty or soomchy Challenge this way comes" challenge.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


Something else for sablerose
BJ
vze2ndvx@yahoo.com  

The rain on the window he leaned against only added to the chill he felt inside.

Remy was back; he'd miraculously survived the near suicide mission of infiltrating Apocalypse' fortress to learn any secrets he had but it wasn't without a price. The man he watched was distant now, cold; he was deeply changed down to his very core and Logan wasn't sure if there was any hope of ever having the man he loved back.

Gambit felt the eyes of the older man boring into him from the window above, but he couldn't bring himself to respond. He knew when he left this place that he loved the man but now...

His decision to go without drugs when he was transformed damaged something deep inside of him. It wasn't easy remembering that fateful day... the pain had been close to unbearable but it had been necessary if he wanted to keep any part of his true mind intact.

He could clearly remember what a struggle it was to ignore the call of Death, and listen to his own whispered thoughts when the time came to return home. He'd hurt some of his friends when he lost himself for a short time and he would always regret that. He continued walking away from the mansion; away from that man who claimed to love him still.

With a sigh Logan moved away from the window and turned to find Hank watching him closely,"What do you want, Blue?"

Hank took a hesitant step forward,"Give him time, Logan. He's been through a lot; when he's had time-"

"It's never gonna be enough time... I lost him that day."

You don't know that," Hank's deep voice filled the silence of the dark room.

Logan turned, placed his hand against the cool glass and felt his heart shatter as he watched Remy disappeared into the night, "I know..."

 

end