Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,798
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,322

B-U-D-D-Y

Summary:

Huey has been colder today more then any day, well to Jazmine that is. So she decides to do a little 'research' of her own and discovers a friend of his from South Side of Chaicago. So she decides to send off a letter and gets her to come over for a visit in Woodcrest. But will this visit turn into something more?

Work Text:

Chapter One: B-U-D-D-Y

Jazmine noticed how Huey was acting strange today. He didn't talk that much, acted more cold then usual, and often looked like he was thinking about something. As usual, Huey and Jazmine spent the rest of their day on the hilltop together.

"Hey Huey..." Jazmine began, wondering if it was wrong to talk to Huey in a time like this. "Yeah, Jazmine?" Huey replied, still not looking away from the sunset. "Is something wrong? you've been acting weird all day," Jazmine said, walking up
to him.

"It's nothin'," Huey answered, looking at her before he walked off. "Huey wait!" Jazmine called out. "What?" he asked, turning around.

"Where are you going?" Jazmine asked, with a blush. "Home, where else?" Huey answered, walking off. Jazmine sighed, she never understood Huey.

"Hey Huey can we do something tomorrow?!" Jazmine called out, hopping he would respond. But instead he ignored it and continued to walk off. "What's the matter honey?" asked Jazmine's father, as Jazmine walked inside.

"Nothing daddy," Jazmine answered, sounding depressed. "Is Huey being mean to you again?" asked Robert Freeman, with a chuckle. "No," Jazmine said, still depressed when she saw his grandad.

"Well I thought today he would be kinda cold hearted," Robert said, a bit confused. "Why would that be?" asked Jazmine's father. "Because today is the day he moved away from Chichgo," Robert answered.

"Why would he be mad about that?" Jazmine answered, a bit intersted in this. "It all started last year when Huey was nine and Riley was eight..." Robert began.

***

"Come on Trina come on out here!!" a women in her thirty's called out, she had black hair and it was just a little bit dyed red. She had brown eyes and wore a red and white dress. "AND BRING OUT YOUR BROTHER TOO!!!!!!!" the women finished.

"This party should be some bull!" a boy who was eight years old snarled, he wore a red headband, and had a small afro. Way smaller then Huey's. He wore a red jersey with the words; Dirty South on it and baggy jeans.

"Oh come on Leroy, let's just do this so we can get it over with," a girl, who must have been his sister practically begged. She wore a pink shirt, a grey skirt, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail while she let a small little frizzy (pretty much curly) strand of hair stay outside. "Whatever, figures you'd like this s*** anyway Trina," Leroy muttered.

At first Trina knew what he had said but in a way she wasn't phased until she really realized what he said. "HEY I'M TELLIN' MOMMA!!!!!!!!!" Trina complained. "Huey, Riley why don't you go play with the kids?" Robert suggested.

Huey looked around in disgust, kids?! there were only some little crybaby kids in that party. You see, everybody in the neighborhood was invented to Trina's mom's party since they had moved. They moved often, the first house they were at Leroy was minding his own business pouring him some cereal and suddenly the biggest rat you could ever imagine came out the box.

Leroy uncontrollably cussed when he saw it and his mom ran into the room only nearly fainting at the sight of a rat. If it wasn't for Trina (who was also afraid) threw a high hill shoe making it run outside they would have been in bad shape. The next house there were cockroaches, it all started when Trina and Leroy were watching TV when they saw a cockroach behind the TV.

Let's just say, they moved away as quick as possible a few days later after seeing some more in the house. The third house was filled with perverted people in the neighborhood. Hey, some even there was some 'Micheal Jackson' people there, so they moved again.

And once again Trina hopped...no prayed that they would NOT move anymore. "Kids, granddad theirs only babies here!!" Huey replied. "Yea, and some gangsta like me don't need to be around here I got my reputation ya know!" Riley replied.

Huey rolled his eyes at his brother, he was so ghetto. "Well I heard the women controllin' this place has some kids," Robert replied. "Their probably some babies too!" Riley sneered.

"MOVE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leroy screamed, bumping into Riley. "Man nigga what you do that for?!" asked Riley, getting into his 'ghetto' mode. "Nigga moment," Huey thought.

"Please excuse my brother!" Trina begged, trying to pull back her brother. "I know what to do you ain't my momma!!" Leroy snapped. Trina slapped Leroy in the face leaving a red mark at that comment.

"See, I told you how you she probably had some kids," Robert said, looking at his grandson. Huey raised an eyebrow and said, "You cannot be serious, with her?!" Trina stared at Huey for a spilt second and stared down in depression. "Huey!" Robert
snapped.

"Don't worry about my little ignorant grandson," Robert order. "So you ashamed of us?!" asked Riley. "Well I ain't gonna blame him," Leroy smirked.

"SHUT THE F*** UP NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Riley screamed. "Oh s*** did he hear me say f***?!" Riley thought. "BOY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!!!!!" Robert screamed, taking out his belt.

Leroy snickered, and Trina walked off to go back inside to do something. "Go on Huey, go on and make a new friend!" Robert ordered. "Yes granddad," Huey breathed in and walked up inside the house.

Inside the house Trina sat inside the living room playing her CD player minding her own business singing. "Hey, anybody in here?" Huey answered. Trina quickly blushed, she didn't like it when people where in there with her singing.

"Hi," Trina muttered. "Listen, sorry for what I said about you I'm Huey Freeman." "My names Trina Middlebrook," she said, taking off her CD player.

"Well I better be going now," Huey began. "No wait!" Trina called out. "What?" he asked, turning around looking at her.

"Do you like samurais?!" asked Trina, quickly. Huey didn't answer, he only nodded at her. Soon the two kids found themselves both at Trina's computer typing their little hands off.

Huey Freeman walked through the forests holding his sword tightly in his hands, he knew somebody was behind him because he heard footsteps. "I knew your out there so come out." He said calmly.

Instead of a warm welcoming Trina jumped in the air ready to strike her prey. Huey moved out the way and both their swords clashed together. They both tried to strike eachother but the swords kept clashing regardless.

"Your pretty good," Trina managed to say. Huey only smirked, as he landed the sword onto her shoulder blade.

"Yo. anybody inside?" asked Leroy, stepping inside with a black eye and half a bloody nose. "ANYBODY?!?!?!" Leroy repeated. Leroy noticed the light was on and walked inside the living room only seeing both Huey and Trina typing on the computer.

"GET YO ASS BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!" Riley called out, chasing after him. Both however, Riley also stopped in his tracks and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?" Riley said.

Leroy snickered and caught Huey and Trina off guard as he typed;

And then Leroy jumped into the scene shooting everybody in there screaming, "WEST SIDE!!!!! WEST SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!" Trina screamed, just when they had both got into it Leroy had to mess her up. Leroy snickered and ran off. "Boys, we gotta go," Robert said.

"Ohh, looks like Huey got a little girlfriend," Robert teased. "Granddad...what?! NO?!" Huey said. "Hm...Huey," Trina began.

"Yea?" asked Huey. "Can we finish the story...that is if you want to anyway!" Trina said, hoping he would say 'yes.' "Sure," Huey said, before he and Riley left.

TO BE CONTINUED....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pardon Darling ..If I Alarmed Ya
I Dont Mean To Bother You I Jus Wanna
Get You To Pause And Slow Ya Walk So
Maybe We Can Talk And I Can Try To Charm Ya
Just Trynna Find Out Who You Are
I Dont Mean To Come Off Like A Telemarketer
I Aint No Hood No Crook No Robber I
Jus Wanna Pardon Youre Heart I Could Bother

(Sometimes) And Maybe I Could Call You Up (Sometimes)
And Maybe I Can Take You Out (Sometimes)
So Lets Exchange Digits And Later Arrange Visits
Even Though Its All Night (Yea)
This A Different Type Of Commitment (Yea)
Im Talking Bout A True Friendship (Yea)
Someone I Can Depend On
To Be Down No Matter What
Let Me Know If You Wit It Cuz Gurl

It Would Be Fly If You Were B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy, Give It A Try I Could Be Yours And You Could Be Mine
I Cant Lie It Would Be Fly If You Were My B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy Give It A Try I Could Be Urs If You Could Be Mine

Sorry If I Come Off Disrespectful
But My Convo Is A Little Bit 2 Sexual
But Damn Its Incredible Be A More Flexible
Cuz The Context Some Text Is A Lil Special
But, But, Wait, Wait, Let Me Explain A Buddy Is A Equal Beneficial Arrangement
A Buddy Is A Buddy That Dont Be Complaining
Wit His Or Her Buddy And Da Buddy The Came Wit

(Sometimes) And Maybe I Could Call You Up (Sometimes)
And Maybe I Can Take You Out (Sometimes)
So Lets Exchange Digits And Later Arrange Visits
Even Though Its All Night (Yea)
This A Different Type Of Commitment (Yea)
Im Talking Bout A True Friendship (Yea)
Someone I Can Depend On
To Be Down No Matter What
Let Me Know If You Wit It Cuz Gurl

It Would Be Fly If You Were B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy, Give It A Try I Could Be Yours And You Could Be Mine
I Cant Lie It Would Be Fly If You Were My B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy Give It A Try I Could Be Urs If You Could Be Mine

Ooh Ooh Ohh Baby What Im Really Trynna Say Is (That)
The Defintion Of A Real Buddy Is ... (That)
She's That One That You Can Have Fun
And Ride Shotgun Through The City With Me
Together There's No Limit To What We Can Do
And Once We In It Gurl Its Just About Me And You
So Baby What U Say Dont Pass This By
Cuz If You Decide....

It Would Be Fly If You Were B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy, Give It A Try I Could Be Yours And You Could Be Mine
I Cant Lie It Would Be Fly If You Were My B-U-D-D-Y
Dont Be Shy Give It A Try I Could Be Urs If You Could Be Mine