Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 34 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
423
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,813

humorous deathfic: Did I really see what I think I just saw?

Summary:

Fandom:CSI:Miami/Transformers
Genre: Gen
Rating: FR-T for language
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfics series
Archive: Beyond canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page www.geocities.com/funnyfatalfics
Synopsis: Calleigh is stunned, did she really see what she thought she saw?
AN: This is the other story mentioned in 'why H really takes the hummer home every night.' I put the blame firmly for this one on a number of sources. Bev, who first mentioned that the robot in the end of the movie looked just like Horatio when he stood there over the city, all he needed was his hands on his hips and a pair of sunglasses, Tony/Sam who wrote a hilarious Supernatural/Transformers snippet, and Faramir and Draco who fed the bunny till he's ready to burst and pushed the brat in my direction.
AN II: AU, Speed is alive and Ryan is with the team. May or may not take place after another bunny Faramir gave me, which is currently in the 'okay, quit snickering and tell me what to write' stages of development.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

Work Text:

 

humorous deathfic: Did I really see what I think I just saw?
by Josette Grover
slashsister@gmail.com  or sylumdrift@gmail.com

 

Calleigh's leaning against the wall, not even blinking as she stares out towards the ocean. Alexx walks towards her, patting her on the cheek when she gets within reach. Almost without knowing it, Calleigh turns towards her, her eyes dull with shock.

"Sugar, are you okay?" Alexx asks worriedly, trying to get her to sit down on the gurney she'd pulled from her morgue wagon. "Come on sugar, sit down. It's okay, everything's going to be okay."

Calleigh allows herself to be led to the gurney and sat down. "Alexx, did I really see what I think I saw?"

"If you mean H's hummer turning into a 50 foot tall robot, grabbing Stetler by the collar and punting him into the middle of the ocean? Yup." Eric says from his spot on the bumper of the van. He looks over at where H and Speed are standing and snickers. The hummer/robot is standing there with his hands where his hips should be glaring down at H, who's got his hands on his hips, sunglasses on his face, glaring up at him. "All the Hummer needs is a giant pair of sunglasses and they could be twins."

"Well, you know the old saying about people and their pets looking like each other." Ryan says, looking over at the pair and snickering as Speed leans against the wall, whooping with laughter. Both man and machine turn their attention on him and he snickers again at the dual glares. "Come on Calleigh, let me take you home. Today was supposed to be your day off anyway." Ryan puts a hand under Calleigh's arm, helping her stand up.

"I thought you had court today?" Eric asks, looking over as he starts processing the scene.

"Canceled, one of the attorneys went into labor." He leads Calleigh towards his hummer, pausing when Calleigh begins to poke the vehicle. "You're a real hummer, right? You're not going to turn into a robot right?" The hummer beeps and she jumps a foot, swearing when Eric pulls a remote from his pocket and silences the beeping horn. "Delko, I'm going to kill you!" She says as she takes off after the laughing Cuban.

"Think she's really going to kill him?" Speed asks, looking at the pair.

"No, Eric has a lot of experience running from angry women, he'll get away. . . for now. She'll get even later." Horatio says calmly.

 

end

Series this work belongs to: