Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Kyle XY
    Pairing: Kyle/Josh Trager (this is a new pairing for me. My other KXY are all Kyle/Tom)
    Portrayed by Matt Dallas/Jean-Luc Bilodeau
    Rating: FRAO
    Summary: Kyle asks Josh to teach him how
    Warning: PWP, teen on teen, I don't know how old these boys are, but am going with over the age of consent. If not, they are experimenting on the show, so for this story, they are legal.
    Special thanks to Evan P who requested a Kyle XY (Kyle/Josh) Josh teaching Kyle about sex. General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing
    List Written for: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KyleXY_SlashyFantasies
    My stories are posted first to my LJ at http://peja1956.livejournal.com/  then to the lists that the story fits and finally to the Makebelieve archive, http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent  Don't miss a thing by keeping tabs on either the Journal or the archive.
    Authors Note: I recently challenged myself to increase my writing output by posting every couple days, not months as I've been doing lately. To do this, I am taking requests by email, WWOMB review and LJ comments for WIPS that the readers are interested in seeing completed. Each request is filed in order of my reading it and equals a new chapter for the WIP. Everyone should know, I'm only writing the WIPs that have requests so get you requests in. A second part of the challenge is to write something for each of the lists I own. I'm getting this done by request as well. to get a new fic for any fandom, simply send me an improv and simple challenges in the various fandoms. Please mention the fandom, and you can also ask for specific characters. If I feel comfortable writing it, I'll add it to the pending stories rotation as they come to my attention as well. If you don't get a confirmation from me, I missed the challenge request. Post me again.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    657
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    2,348