Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
253
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
858

Supernatural Drabble

Summary:

Brotherly Love

Work Text:

Sam took a shaky breath and bit his lips.  The adrenalin rush that went hand in hand with hunting had quickly fled leaving him tired, bruised and, once again, bloody.  “Dean?” Sam winced as his ribs protested the deep breath talking required. He shifted as gently as possible and rose up on his elbows. Sam winced as his body trembled. “Dean?”

“Aw, fuck…ow.” Sam started to grin but stopped when he felt his lip crack. “Over here…” Dean swore again.  Sam heard Dean making his way toward him through the tall browning grass. “You all right Sammy?”

 “Yeah, perfect.” Sam coughed out dryly.

Dean stumbled through the tall browning grass and stopped short of stepping on his brother. “You know, sarcasm is my shtick.”

“Fuck you.” Sam reached out and took the hand Dean offered him, wincing more than once as his brother pulled him to his feet.

“That demon chick was totally hot for you.”

“Ew, I can’t even think of a response to that. Besides, I don’t think it was a chick.” Sam rolled his shoulders back, felt the tension building till there was an audible pop.

“Ok, so the demon dude was into you.” Dean grinned gamely.

“Dean, it was an it.” He turned and watched his brother limping behind him. He pointed to the gash in Dean’s leg. “That’s going to need stitches.”

“Chicks dig scars. What can I say, that’s why they all love me.” Dean caught up with his brother and they walked toward the car in silence.