Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-07-23
Words:
28,119
Chapters:
22/22
Kudos:
14
Hits:
7,297

X-Filed

Summary:

Archive: to WWOMB
Fandom: X-Files
Genre: Het
Pairing: Skinner/ Original Chracter (later)
Rating: FRT 13 ( for now)
Summary: What might have happened after the events in The Truth
Warning: Blood and gore
Note: I wrote this before Katrina so N.O.had sustained no damage
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XFilesFic

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

X-Filed
by Mummiehelen

 

Prologue

It was no surprise Mulder's trial was a sham, despite all testimony in his favor he was found guilty and sentenced to death for killing a man who cannot be killed. It didn't even surprise me that Doggett, Reyes, Scully and I planned and executed his break from a military prison. It DID surprise me that Kersch showed up to make it a success. Mulder and Scully headed for the Canadian border and a flight off the continent...or so I thought.

The next morning I got a call from Reyes saying the X-Files office had been packed up. I already knew and was trying to get a hold of my new ally, Kersch. Doggett and Reyes, who had Gibson Praise with them met me outside his office. My knock was answered by the "man" Gibson had identified as not being human.

"I need to see the deputy director." I said with trepidation.

"And he needs to see you....."

Mulder and Scully headed south to the Texas-New Mexico border. They came to an ancient pueblo once occupied by the Anasazi. Smoke could be seen from one bare window. They followed it to find am old woman tending a fire in a small pit. She left through a rug covered doorway. They followed and were led to the cancer-man who looked like he was on death's door. Even at that, he took the time to taunt the agent who was his own son.

 

Meanwhile

Gibson told Doggett and Reyes where to find the other agents but also warned that the man behind the door also knew of their change in plans.So they charted a helicopter to get them before the very much alive Noel Rohrer could.They converged at the pueblo and shot uselessly at him in an attempt to give Mulder and Scully the chance to escape. Suddenly Rohrer stopped, a look of shock on his face as he began to take on the dull gray tones of metal. Soon his entire body was covered and he went flying with spectacular force into the rock wall behind the agents. Magnetite was the only thing the super soldiers were vulnerable to. Doggett and Reyes took off in the vehicle Rohrer came in, Mulder and Scully left in their own SUV as black ops helicopters descended upon the scene blasting the ancient pueblo to bits, taking the cigarette smoking bastard to his long overdue appointment in Hell!!!

Later, Mulder and Scully spent the night in an anonymous motel room in Roswell New Mexico in the rain. Together at last but uncertain of their future. Doggett and Reyes headed for New Orleans and the protection of several places they could hide in this old and mysterious city.

 

 

Part One

Skinner went into Kersch's office not knowing what to expect.

"Where is he?" he asked, assuming Alvin would be sitting at his desk.

"Come with me." the non-man said ominously.

He led him to Kersch's private bath where he lay in the tub, deep in his own drying blood, his body torn to shreds.

Skinner acted with pure survival instincts but, his lightning fast reflexes surprised even him as he did a fast spin for momentum and landed a kick to the man's mid-section powerful enough to knock the wind out of him and make him double over in shock. Even at that, he knew he didn't have much time. He took off through the office, down the hall to the stairwell, certain he didn't have the luxury of waiting for the elevator. He came out at the lobby level to find Gibson Praise standing in front of the elevator doors, watching the overhead lights ding off the floors. Skinner's eyes darted from them to the boy, then reached for him.

"C'mon!" he said, grabbing his hand, wondering why he was here all alone.

"No." Gibson said reaching into his pocket with the other hand and giving him what looked like a metal rock."Use this. It'll give us the time we need."

Just then the doors slid open and the man rushed at them. Skinner held the rock out and watched in amazement as his determined gaze turned to one of terror.

He froze as his legs quickly took on the look of the stone. It traveled up his torso to paralyze his face, transforming him into what appeared to be a silvery metal statue with arms outstretched and fingers curled like claws.

Gibson yanked on Skinner's jacket sleeve to get his attention.

"Let's go!"

The A.D. took the boy by the hand and they ran the rest of the way to his car in the underground garage.

 

end part 1