Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of Snapshots
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
629
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,972

Snapshots: I'll Be Watching

Summary:

Fandom: Burn Notice
pairing: Michael Weston/Sam Axe
portrayed by Jeffrey Donovan/Bruce Campbell
Spoilers for the Pilot ep
Summary: Mike steps up for what he wants
Just a short little snippet.
Written to christen the all new http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BurnNotice_Fantasies

Work Text:

 

Snapshots: I'll be watching
by PEJA

 

Mike crossed his arms over his chest, leaning a lean hip against the door frame in a completely relaxed stance, letting his warm gaze rove over the man putting the finishing touches on the romantically set table. an appreciative smile ghosted over his lips as he studied the other man. Oh sure, Sam had put on a little weight since he'd lost his credentials. Drinking did that to a man, but Mike only saw the vibrant agent of old. Only saw the brilliant mind behind booze stagnant eyes.

Saw the man he loved.

Oh, he'd told Fi that she'd been the one he came closest to loving with. And it was true as far as it went. What he'd not bothered to mention was that she had been the only woman he'd even thought of taking the big plunge with.

the person who had won his heart was not a woman.

Nope, not a woman at all, was his precious Sam.

"You came," Sam's voice carried a world of relief. "I was afraid..."

"Of what, Sam?" MIke asked, sauntering across the room to take the other man in his arms. He hid the frown that threatened at the trembling he felt from his Sam. "That I wouldn't come home?" he brushed a kiss over Sam's lips, tasting the remorse, the panic he barely restrained. "That I wouldn't trust you anymore?" He swooped back in for a darker, hungrier kiss, sighing inside himself when Sam responded in voracious hunger.

Breaking the kiss, he captured Sam's face in his hands. "You did the only thing you could do, Precious. Last thing we need is for them to find out about us. Got enough trouble already."

"I thought..."

Mike quieted him with a finger over pale lips. "I love you, Sam Axe," Mike said firmly. "It's not something I say easy. Not something I lie about. And not something I take away without a damn good reason. Deal with it."

 

END

Next up, I've got a request to do another chapter of "Backstreet Lover" (Sentinel). Yes, I know I promised I'd send the Backstreet fic after the last snapshot, but I wanted something to send to the BN list before I created it
Please send feedback if you want more Burn Notice. I'm beginning to feel like I've lost my muses

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've made a self-imposed challenge to myself to write something for each of my many lists so I need your help...That said, I'm taking requests...to keep things fair, if you would like to see more Burn Notice, send me a list of 5-10 words. You might include a simple theme as well. Anything to inspire me.
If you'd like something for one of the other lists (include fandom and list), or even something not associated with the lists (include fandom).. same thing, improv me and since I'm taking requests, let me know which WIPs you would like to see worked on. Oh ad I do reserve the right to decline a challenge if I am unfamiliar with the fandom. hard to write something I don't know

Summary of the Snapshots series: these are just short little stories written 1) Cause a scene has gotten stuck in my head and I need to cleanse it before i can write something longer. 2) A list has been silent and dead for too long and I need to post something short and quick. 3) In response to the ML posting challenge I imposed on myself. Along with this fic, I currently have snapshots for 21 Jumpstreet (Hanson/Booker), Buffy (Buffy/Xander) and XFiles (Mulder/Krycek)

Help keep me writing (any fandom) by sending me an improv at makebelievearchive@gmail.com  

Series this work belongs to: