Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
968
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,100

Present father past son

Summary:

Fandom: HP
Pairings: a twist on Severitus.
Rating: FRT-13
Warnings: I think you can call this a completely strange father/son relationship. And more than this I can't write, sorry. So be warned when you do decide to read it.
Summary: Severus has to find out through Legilimens why Harry is in a coma.
Disclaimer: Not mine and unfortunately never will be mine.
Beta'd by Kerensa Evans. Any mistakes still in here, are all mine.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Present father, past son
by spikewil

 

 

"Headmaster, I can't do that! You know I have to have permission to do that!"

"You have permission from his adoptive mother, Molly Weasley," Albus explained and then calmly left the room.

Severus looked at Harry, who had entered a coma state after defeating the Dark Lord. He kneeled in front of the bed and entered the young man's mind.

Severus looked around only to see his old neighborhood at Spinner's End. He watched from a distance how Harry appeared in front of him, using the time turner.

Harry looked around and swallowed heavily. "Holy Merlin, I went too far back!" The young man walked towards the only house that still had light on and knocked. A beautiful young woman opened the door and they stared at each other long before an older man appeared behind her.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, sir. But I've been in an accident and...," Harry lied, and before he could continue the older man opened the door and led him in. Harry's surprised face made the two people laugh.

"We can recognize a wizard when we see one, young man. As well as the time turner hanging around your neck," the man said before introducing himself as Mikhael Prince.

"My name is Harry James," Harry said as he stared at the young woman before looking at Mr. Prince.

"This is my daughter, Eileen Prince."

Severus gasped as he watched his mother and Harry interact during the next few months. He couldn't look away as his mother started to fall in love with the young man. Severus was surprised as his grandfather and mother took in Harry as he was part of the family all along.

 

 

It's been a year since Harry had entered the past and as he had married his love and still living with the Princes, he had felt himself tingling, knowing that his going back to his own time would be there soon.

He talked to his father-in-law and explained the situation. As they both didn't want to hurt Eileen, a spell was cast to let him stay longer. One year turned into four years as their son was born and happily playing.

But the spell couldn't hold onto the urge to send Harry back. So when Harry's son turned four years old, Harry had started shimmering.

"Eileen, never forget that I love you and Sev very much. Tell my son that I will always love him, even when I will see him in my time. Never let him forget me," Harry called out desperately as he was disappearing in front of his wife's eyes.

A long forgotten memory started in Severus' head as he remembered a man who he had called daddy before Tobias Snape had entered the picture. He was thrown out of Harry's mind before he could stop it.

"Sev?" Harry mumbled and opened his eyes as he remembered the loss of his son.

"You...you're....," Severus stuttered, but the feeling of love for his real father penetrated his heart, chasing away the hatred and anger that had grown over the years.

Harry watched his son collapse, not knowing what to do with himself now that he found his real father, and the young man stood up weakly and hobbled towards his son. Harry sat down and embraced him, holding him tightly. Both men didn't notice the entering of several others.

"Does he know now, Harry?" they heard Albus ask curiously, though calmly.

"Who else knew?" Severus croaked.

"Molly, Arthur, Lily and me," Albus answered.

"Lily knew?" Severus mumbled sadly as he remembered all the things James had done to him.

"She kept trying to protect you, but she was on her own for that part. The marauders were too strong for her to stop."

"How did she know in the first place?"

"She demanded an answer when Harry was born why Harry was fond of you, even rejecting Sirius and Remus for holding him. I myself knew because of a letter I received from the future through the time turner," Albus explained as he saw the questions coming up.

"Now what?" Severus asked more calmly, even though his hand had yet to leave Harry's robe and was still clenching it.

"My son will stay with me until he found a job that he loves!" Harry stated and without permission he fired his son from his job.

"Very well. It was past time anyway," Albus said, accepting the loss of his Potions professor.

"Hey! Don't I have a say in this?"

"No, not this time!" Harry replied, grinning widely as he kissed his son on the forehead.

"Does this mean I have to ask you permission, Harry, for courting your son?" another voice rang through the room when the young man entered the hospital.

"Ron! We're supposed to keep it a secret!"

"That would depend, Ron. I already knew of your relationship with my son, but what concerns me is if you love him enough to continue this seriously."

"I have loved Severus since the first time we buried the hatchet. Our friendship grew into something more than I thought to believe. Yes, I love him incredibly much," Ron said, as he stared into his lover's black eyes.

"Very well, but I want him home by midnight!"

Severus was gawking at the playing jokes of his father and his lover. He was too shocked to respond properly.

"Let's go love. We got a whole night for just the two of us," Ron said as he grabbed his lover's hand and pulled the man with him, leaving the others behind, including the widely grinning father.

 

end

I know, it's a silly fic. But those silly fics somehow have entered this weekend and wouldn't leave. And for a drabble it's too long.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.