Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    I couldn't help it! This muse has been incessantly begging me to do this one. I tried to be strong. Honest. I told her, No! We have to many stories in the works to add another one. But she wouldn't listen! And to make matters worse, she can't even come up with a title! AAARRRGGGHHH!
    Well so much for me being strong.
    This story takes place in the year 2003. TS by BS did not happen. Also I think someone threw out a challenge to write a Y2K story? If so this is my answer to said challenge, because the storyline occurs partially because of Y2K.
    Warnings: I have two story lines for this, and I can't decide which. In one there will be rape, in the other there isn't. In both however, there is character deaths(not Jim or Blair), violence, strong language, discussion of rape, blood and gore and will therefore be rated NC-17. Which is why I am not sending this to Sentinelangst list or Senfic. They would kick me off. LOL
    Don't be surprised if it takes me awhile to finish this. I will continue to work on ALL my stories, and hopefully finish each one. Hey, its not like I'm the only one who has a great number of unfinished stories being posted to this list.
    Okay, okay enough of my rambling. You can wake up now if you haven't already hit the back button. LOL On with the story!
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/AUfic

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,288
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,838