Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: Yes to all.
    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Jim/Blair (non-slashy)
    Rating: R DEATH STORY!!!
    Series: possibly,... we'll see how this goes.
    Catagory: Drama/AU
    Warning: DEATH STORY! mystism (sp?), AU, angst, spoilers (sorta) for S2.
    Note: This story begins at the ending of S2 and then takes a major left turn from canon into the Scorpio-Zone. Very strange is a mild way to describe it. While reincarnation is a tenant of some religions and considered impossible by others, I have simply not touched on any of those facets and have chosen to go with pure make-believe. Still, if the consept is offensive to you, you might want to skip this one.
    Disclaimer. I don't own anything Sentinel. The characters all belong to Pet Fly Productions. No infringement is intended.
    Summary: After Blair is drowned in the fountain, he returns to his Sentinel in the only way he can...
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AUfic mailing list. Please join us at AU_Fic  or AUfic

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,875
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,416