Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandoms: Austin Powers (Scott Evil), Hercules: TLJ & Xena: WP (Ares, Joxer, Cupid, etc) Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (Xander, Spike, Angelus), Highlander: The Series (Methos, Darius, Richie, Duncan), Red Dragon/Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal (Will/Hannibal) plus other universes I happen to write in or have plotted scenes for that haven't been put down on paper (or computer file)
    Genre: Slash (you were expecting something else???)
    Rating: FRAO for graphic m/m sex
    Pairing: Too many to mention
    Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB
    AN: This ficlet is in response to a question posted on Imaginings by Voracity about what you would do if there was a realmal rip and you had to babysit your characters until they could be returned home. This bit of insanity is the result.
    AN II: The title is a play on old movies or jokes where a group of travelers is on a whirlwind tour seeing a city a day. The only way they know what city they're in is by the day of the week.
    An III: The scene with Scott, Strife, and the Jolt gum. Yes, it's real, I was watching a candy expo on the food network while writing this story, and during the Expo they showed the Jolt booth and announced they were coming out with a Jolt gum. I immediately thought about Scott on a double jolt high. I immediately e-mailed Scribe who owns Scott and Clive, telling her what I had seen and the plot bunny that had bit me. A plot bunny immediately bit her as well, and we agreed to write the stories.
    AN IV: Is it still considered a Mary Sue when your characters come to you?Submitted through Makebelieve_YG

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    27,392
    Chapters:
    24/24
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    10,897