Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
216
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
834

Flawed

Summary:

Rodney and Carson's relationship is flawed. Mentions of John/Rodney. Drabble.

Work Text:

"But-"

"I can't anymore, Carson." Rodney was biting his lower lip as his lover absorbed the entire situation. "I'm sorry."

"All those times you told me you loved me, then. I suppose they were all lies too?"

"Carson-"

"All those times we made love together-"

"Please-"

"The times we cuddled-"

"Just... Carson, please. This is just as hard for me as it is for you."

"You've got to be bloody kidding me. You have no idea what this is like. No idea." Carson, who had been standing in his quarters, sat down on his bed and ran a shaky hand over his face. "I suspected for a couple of months... I saw you with John."

McKay chose to remain silent for a moment as he leaned back against the door.

The feelings he had once had for Carson were no longer there. The connection was gone. What he felt with John was so much more. Carson just couldn't understand that. They barely communicated anymore. They fought more than they kissed. They yelled more than they spoke. They slept in separate rooms. Rodney lied. Carson cried. Their relationship was flawed.

"Get out." With those two words Rodney was gone. A pillow slammed into the door where he had stood just seconds before and fell to the floor.

Carson's muffled sobs filled the dramatic silence.