Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Snapshots
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
484
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,313

Snapshots: Breaking point

Summary:

Fandom: xfiles
Pairing: Fox Mulder/Alex Krycek
Rating: a mild FRT
Summary: A moment in the life times of Fox and Alex...and...
Warnings: that would be telling
Archiving rights: Ask first.
Feedback: Last couple of XF fics got nada...I've got a couple more of these (different themes) rolling 'bout in my head. Feedback will get them out of my imagination and onto a screen near you. No feedback...(shrug) ...I'm a busy sort.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XFilesFic

Work Text:

 

Snapshots: Breaking Point
by PEJA

 

 

After a long and taxing, but completely satisfying day, a tired, harried Alex Kyrcek surveyed the five boys settled down to quiet coloring activities on the far side of the quaintly homey living room. He could hear the reassuring clatter of dishes being stacked in cupboards and the whistle of the teapot from the kitchen. Sighing tiredly, Alex leaned into the plumped pillows and stroked the dewy soft auburn hair that framed the innocent face of his daughter nursing at his slightly over plumped, but still decidedly masculine breast. A frown drew his brows together and he studied the second peck with pouting lips. Did he need a bra?

"Why the frown?" Mulder asked from the doorway.

Alex looked over at him, admiring the tall man leaning lazily against the frame with a damp dish towel over his shoulder.

"Do you think I've got lady breasts?"

Fox' grin wavered for a heartbeat, then he plastered on a warm smile. "You've got beautiful breasts, Alex."

Alex's frown turned into a dark scowl. "But their huge," he moaned. "Do I look like a freak, Mulder?"

fox was across the room and kneeling at his lover's side in a heartbeat. He took Alex's hand and kissed the palm. "You're beautiful, Alex. Perfect." He brushed a finger over his daughter's cheek, smiling at Alex. "You think a freak could create something this amazing?"

Some of the worry faded from Krycek's bright green gaze. "you don't think I'm ...gross?"

"Gross?" Fox gathered man and child in his arms. "You're my reason for living, Alex. You and our children. I love that you kept our kids instead of..." He cringed at the alternative. "I love everything about you."

The child began the make disgruntled sounds and the men broke apart. Mulder lingered long enough to press a chaste kiss to Alex' brow before Alex settled back into the pillows once more and the babe nuzzled back into his breast, once more contentedly, albeit noisily devouring her bedtime snack.

"I've been thinking I should wean her." Alex confessed quietly. "She's sixteen months, more than ready for a cup..."

Fox nodded. "I'll dig out the cups in the morning."

The chirping ring of Alex' cell broke in on them. Alex snatched it up, tossing his lover a saucey grin and pressed it to his ear. "Krycek."

"This is Dr Howley's office." The feminine voice on the other end stated, pure business. "Sorry to call you so late, Mr Krycek. I thought you would like to know the results of those tests we gave you this afternoon as soon as possible." The doctor paused as if waiting for some response. When none came, he continued. "My Krycek, you're pregnant. Congratulations. Now I think we should schedu..."

Alex snapped the phone shut, turning a glowering eye on his lover. "Mulder....." he growled. "Your getting fixed."

end

Series this work belongs to: