Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-06-14
Words:
465
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,590

Bloodlines

Summary:

It seems like only yesterday when they took her away.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

 

Bloodlines
by hip2square
hip2square@yahoo.com

She stood there outside Sara's window. Curtains were drawn and lights shown. She hasn't met her face to face yet. It seems like only yesterday when they took her away. The image is still clear in her mind.

They were standing out in the front porch when a black limo pulled next to the driveway. Two men climbed out from the front seats. Walked up to their father.

"Sir." they said nodding in unison. She stood there in wonder as their father gently pushed Sara toward the men. They took her by the arms and dragged her to the limo. Sara struggled to break free. She wanted to run to Sara and beg them to her too. But no, she just stood there, frozen.

"Will I see her again, daddy?" she asked.

"Someday." he answered.

After 10 years she finally found her. She knew all the things that were happening. That's why she's here, to protect her sister now. The light went off in the apartment. She stayed there for a moment to make sure she was asleep. She placed her hand on the cold glass and whispered, "She must remember."

Then she noiselessly climbed down the fire escape and walked off into the night. She had somewhere else to be. Someone else to see...Ian.

(TO BE CONTINUED)