Actions

Work Header

After the Weekend.

Summary:

Drabble. Tony and Cait talk about the last weekend. Several slash pairing implied.

Work Text:

hmm I guess I'm on a writing frenzy (thanks to Sonia who brought my Muse back to me). And apparently I've developed a thing for drabbles. This is the second one with the last 90 minutes.

Title: After the Weekend
Author: Barbara aka Stargazer83 aka lt_cate_pike
Rating: FRT
Category: Drabble
Pairings: only implied: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Cait/Abby, Ducky/McGee, Gerald/New Kid
Summary: Tony and Cait talk about the last weekend.
Spoilers: None? well the new kid (what's his name anyways) only appears in the last couple of eps, but nothing is given away.
Disclaimer: I don't own NCIS, or its Characters. Just letting them play in my own personal sandbox for a while. Hey, *they* asked for it, so don't sue me. Talk to your characters not to inspire other people's muses if you don't want fanfiction.

 

"Morning Cait!"
-"You are unusually cheerful."
"Had a nice weekend. How was yours?"
-"Great. Me and Abby went to this great new club and then just watched some videos."
"You two sure have been spending a lot of time together lately."
-"How much time did you and Gibbs spend together lately?"
"uh? and what about McGee?"
-"huh?"
"what did _he_ do, while you and Abby had your girly weekend?"
-"Oh. I think spent the weekend with Ducky."
"Again? Then where was Gerald?"
-"Ducky asked him to show the new kid the ropes."
"Now _that_ I would have loved to see."