Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
349
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
8
Hits:
963

Did You Know?

Summary:

my DUES for this month of June, this mine little story want to dedicate for Joan Z, Kerensa and Neichan in gratitudes for your great stories, was very good read.
Never forgetting mine dear beta, thank you Annie:
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SenseXangstRevisited

Work Text:

 

Did You Know?
by Peter.

Jim sat down on the sofa looking at the TV, but not really seeing what was on. He was tired; finally the day was over, and now in the loft, he had a beer, silence, peace. He really was exhausted.

Then he heard it - Blair was home.

Oh God, goodbye peace .

Blair, all pure energy entered the loft, put his backpack on the floor, and began to talk.

"Hi, Jim. How are you? I had a great day. Today I went to the library and finally got the book about Peru that I've been trying to find for so long. It was excellent. I've already read it all".

"Jim, did you know that the city of Lima was founded by Pizarro on January 18th in 1535 as the City of the Kings?"

"Did you know that Machu Picchu , in Quechua it's Machu Pikchu, old mountain, is also called The Lost City of the Incas?"

"Did you know that Peru have one of the most interesting civilizations in history? The Incas."

"Did you know that the Incas built many diverse temples, one of the most famous being the Temple of the Sun in Cusco ? And did you know-"

"No! I didn't know!"

"Blair, did you know the Ford broke down? Did you know that Simon was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof all day after your meeting with the mayor?"

"Did you know that Joel spill coffee all over my pants?"

"Did you know that I chased a thief for miles and the damned guy still managed to escape?

"Did you know that I didn't get time for lunch?

"Did you know that my father called to talk things over with me? Did you know that a happy person is the last thing that I want to see today?"

"Then Blair, I know nothing, do not want to know anything and I'm pissed off with the one person who knows everything!"

Jim turned off the TV and went up to his room.

Blair observed the explosion in silence then said, "WOW, that's one stressed Sentinel! I didn't know."

 

The End.