Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,089

Till Tomorrow

Summary:

Fandom(s): Supernatural
Pairings/Characters: Dean/Sam
Rating: PG-13/FRT-13 for language
Word Count: 382
Spoilers: 2x22
Summary: They talk after everything
Notes/Warnings: First Supernatural fic ever, unbetad. Please tell me what you think. Wincest.
Disclaimer:I don't own them…wish I did but I don't
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HurtComfortFic

Work Text:

 

Till Tomorrow
by pairatime
Pairatime@yahoo.com
http://pairatime.livejournal.com/profile

 

 

Sam took a swig is his first beer of the night as he watch Dean.

Dean had been drinking everything in front of him all night, he'd already downed half a dozen beers and at least as many shots as he was working his was across the dance floor. Stopping by every hot body that got close to him, dancing…if you could call what he does dancing.

Sam looked over at Bobby and Ellen. They were drinking twice as much as Dean but they were real drinkers. They could hold it better; they were just setting back and talking…not dancing and kissing every thing in sight. Sam looked back at Dean and the guy that was currently rubbing against him. Sam frowned at him.

Dean looked back and grinned before stepping away from the guy and toward their table as his grin widen. "Is that still your first beer Sammy, come on its time to party."

"Dean," Sam just looked at his older brother trying not to frown even more. "All those things got free."

"Sammy that can wait till tomorrow. Tonight lets party." Dean grabbed Sam's arm and pulled him on to the floor, bring their body together.

"Dean," Sam hissed his eyes darted to Bobby and Ellen table, they didn't look like they were watching but they were hunters. They could be watching and after everything that had happen they would be.

"I don't care Sammy, not tonight." Dead said as he ran a hand threw Sammy hair stopping when it reach the end and Dean watch as the strands dropped from his hand, "not tonight."

"Dean." Sammy waved off Dean's hand and tried to push Dean back but Dean wouldn't let him to either.

"Sammy tonight isn't just any other night. The Demon dead, you're not and Dad isn't in hell. That doesn't happen, ever. But tonight, tonight it's all three. Satan it self could march thought those doors and I'd tell it to fuck itself. That army can fuck it self, the world can fuck itself. Tonight, tonight I don't care, your alive, the Demon isn't. Anything else can fuck off till tomorrow. Got that." And then with out waiting for an answer he pulled Sam in and kissed him till they had to come up for air.

 

The End