Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
405
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,012

Under Light

Summary:

Fandom: AtS
Characters: Spike, Angel
Genre: fluff
Rating/Warnings: PG for nudity and suggestions of naughty things between males.
Summary: Angel's drawings of Spike. For nekid_spike_day on Live Journal http://community.livejournal.com/nekid_spike_day/ It's a friends locked community but until Jun 10 there is going to be lots of naked Spike goodness in fics and pics.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash

Work Text:

 

Under Light
by Lilithangel
abchainey@xtra.co.nz
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lilithbint

 

He had dozens of pictures of Spike hidden away in his portfolio. Drawn from memory from the early days of Spike joining the family and from their few encounters over the decades after.

Some were well worn from being handled, folded and unfolded and showed the blond in all his naked glory.

Despite his Victorian upbringing Spike had taken to nudity with the same relish as he had to being a vampire. He had learnt to be proud of his body and enjoy the sensual pleasure of air caressing naked flesh.

Angel had drawn him under moonlight, illuminated by candles and glowing in the dancing blaze of firelight. Each medium giving the pale skin a different cast under the artist's pen.

Moonlight cast him as a Greek statue come to life stretching up to the silver goddess in supplication honouring her beauty by offering his own. Shadows bringing the slender body into sharp relief.

Candlelight caressed a bound form stretched out on red crushed velvet with black silken cords wrapped around wrists and ankles. Smouldering eyes watching the artist with desire almost impossible to capture on paper.

Warmed flesh sprawled out in front of the fire making him wish for oil paints to capture the caress of heat over the gentle curve of buttocks and arched back. Laughing blue eyes framed by gold and full pouting lips red from feeding promising to worship his body once he put his pen down and joined Spike in front of the flames.

Later he had even managed a few under the harsh artificial lights of modern day. Poses as harsh as the light, eyes full of anger and desire useless legs dropped at awkward angles, but cock still beautiful and hard under his hungry gaze.

But never had he been able to capture Spike in the sun until now. Standing by the window in the conference room clad only in black jeans slung low on his hips Spike's head was thrown back so his face was awash with sunlight.

Body thinner than he remembered the skin glowed with the sun's blessing and the face was softened with a joy he remembered all too well from his first encounter with the firm's special glass.

Angel stood still in the doorway pen moving without his knowledge as he attempted to capture the sun-kissed beauty before Spike turned and shuttered away the joy behind the mask of indifference they wore for each other.

 

END