Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: JAG
    Paring: Gunny/Tiner
    Rating: NC17
    Status: new
    Archive: yes to list archives
    E-mail address for feedback:
    Series/Sequel: part 1 of 14
    Note the First: This is my first attempt at Gunny/Tiner fic. To tell you the truth I've resisted slashing them because I don't like Gunny and I don't think he's good enough for my Jason. I tried for several days to shake this idea but it just wouldn't go away, so I finally relented and outlined it. It'll be 14 parts long, barring any unforeseen circumstances, and you should expect a healthy dose of angst. You've been warned.
    Note the Second: I might have screwed up the timeline a little with Gunny's actual departure from JAG. If that bothers you you can a) choose not to read this fic, or b) e-mail me and I'll try to fix the problem. I'm always happen to fix canon details if they're going to irritate people. I don't watch the show enough to have memorized all the details, but I try to follow canon as much as possible.
    Summary: Gunny can't stop thinking about a certain petty officer.
    Warnings: Spoilers for "People vs. Gunny", although that was like a million years ago so if you haven't seen it yet it shouldn't matter. Loads and loads of angst. But you've come to expect that from me, so...
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,074
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,469