Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
308
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,529

humorous deathfic: I shoulda stayed in bed I really should have just stayed in bed!

Summary:

Fandom: The Sentinel
Rating: FR-T
Genre: Gen
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page http://www.geocities.com/funnyfatalfics
Synopsis: Blair was in a hurry so he grabbed his special flashlight.
AN: My first Sentinel fic!!! Thanks to be for Patt who wrote and asked me where the Sentinel fics were and Allie who pushed the bunny in my direction.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

Work Text:

 

humorous deathfic: I shoulda stayed in bed, I really should have just stayed in bed!
by Josette Grover
slashsister@gmail.com  or sylumdrift@gmail.com

 

 

"Okay," Simon Banks growls around his unlit cigar. "Tell me what happened, and it better be good."

Blair Sandburg bounces against his partner until Jim and Joel Taggart put hands on his shoulders to hold him in place. "See Simon, most Mag-Lites only put out 59 lumens, but somebody online vamped one up until it can put out 3000 lumens. That's bright enough to actually light something on fire if you hold it there long enough. Anyway, I brought one and I had just got it today, I had intended to show it to SWAT . . . "

"Sandburg, breathe." Simon barks. "Can somebody ELSE please tell me what happened?" He asks, clenching the cigar in his teeth.

"Simon, remember your blood pressure." Joel say calmly. "We were waiting for the lab to take over the scene when Blair started showing the flashlight off. He turned it on, and somehow. . . Sam was in the line of sight." He lips twitch as he tries not to snicker. "She grabbed her ass with both hands and ran off yelling that it was on fire. She ran off the pier and drowned."

"I guess her bad boob job did not double as flotation devices." Jim mutters under his breath. Simon turns his glare on the Sentinel who calmly looks back at him. "Sir?" he asks calmly as Simon walks off muttering.

"Teach you to mess with my Guide, Bitch." Jim mutters as he wraps an arm around Blair's shoulders as they walk past the morgue wagon on the way back to the truck. "Want to go to lunch Chief?"

"Jim, how can you eat at a time like this?" Blair asks, getting in the truck.

"Simple, I'm hungry." Ellison says, pulling into traffic.

 

end

Series this work belongs to: