Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
315
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Hits:
1,910

Bullets

Summary:

Rating: PG-13
Summary: Chris comes to Vin about an unused bullet.
Disclaimer: Chris Larabee, Vin Tanner, Inez Recillos, Ezra Standish, and The Magnificent Seven are © & TM CBS, The Mirisch Group, MGM, and Trilogy Entertainment. Everything else is © & TM Pirate Turner. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction.
Challenge: M7_Brothers_by_Choice drabble challenge: double-entendre n. A word or phrase having a double meaning, especially when the second meaning is risqué.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CompleteKingdomOfSlash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Bullets
by Pirate Turner

 

 

The saloon doors swung shut behind him. He paid the raucous noise that filled the smoky room no mind as his keen, green eyes scanned the saloon. His teeth gritted around his cigar, and he paused in mid-puff as he spotted the man he had come for. He was leaning his lithe, long frame against the bar, and his back was to him. He could tell from the brunette's nod that he heard the approach of his boots upon the floor, but he did not turn to meet him.

"Got 'em all locked up, pard?" the man asked as Chris came up behind him.

Chris reached his hand around his friend and took the bottle of whiskey. "Yup." He took a swing, then commented as he placed it back before Vin. "Rough ride."

Vin nodded in agreement. "Long ride." An eyebrow remained quirked as he surveyed Chris' reflection in the mirror. They were both covered in dust, but unlike Ezra, who'd gone for a bath almost immediately after returning to town, they didn't mind. He wished he could read Chris' thoughts. He almost could, but he waited for him to say what he believed he was aiming at.

Chris slid in beside Vin, their bodies touching. His green eyes raised from Vin's sweaty body to meet his eyes. He stepped closer to him, hiding the movement with a reach for the bottle. "Didn't use all my bullets," he murmured.

Vin smiled, and the brilliance of his handsome face made the corners of Chris' mouth lift. "How 'bout you?" he asked, his hand finding Vin's beneath the cover of the bar.

"Nah," he said with a slight shake of his head. "Sure didn't."

They turned as one, Vin grabbing his bottle and Chris catching the bottle Inez slid him without a word, and headed up the stairs side by side.

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.